Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

A couple more things from Twitter

• About one year ago he tweeted that he received a folder with Lana songs and that he was surprised about the amount of songs she has recorded during the UV era :dua: I wonder how many completely unknown songs are still left that from that era.
  • Tweeted Cult Leader lyrics back in July 2021 (song leaked April 2022), in case anyone is curious how long it is circulating.
  • He hated Blue Banisters initially, but he seems he did end up liking it after some time. In comparison his LDR9 reaction with crying seems different :agree:

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

A couple more things from Twitter

• About one year ago he tweeted that he received a folder with Lana songs and that he was surprised about the amount of songs she has recorded during the UV era :dua: I wonder how many completely unknown songs are still left that from that era.
  • Tweeted Cult Leader lyrics back in July 2021 (song leaked April 2022), in case anyone is curious how long it is circulating.
  • He hated Blue Banisters initially, but he seems he did end up liking it after some time. In comparison his LDR9 reaction with crying seems different :agree:

MORE UNRELEASEDS FROM UV???? :oprah2::oprah4:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Somebody get Dan Auerbach in here NEOWWWW:judgingu4:

last.fm

Just replied to his tweet asking what Lana’s new album sounds like :smokes:

(hope google translate was accurate)

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Can somebody (like 1 or 2) of y'all follow that new insider before he gets scared and privates :sky:

yeah i followed him 

edit: but someone else should follow him as well and stay lowkey. maybe me interacting with him scared him lol

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, blackpalmtrees said:

I’m contacting Ben to come for this new “insider” unless they share some information. If none of us can have it (plus unleaked songs) they shouldn’t either. Goodbye

:oprah3:

Not the immediate snitching before I even have time to archive the webpage while it's public :air2:

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

Just replied to his tweet asking what Lana’s new album sounds like :smokes:

(hope google translate was accurate)

me too
we're going to scare him off the insider life aren't we

11 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

that he received a folder with Lana songs and that he was surprised about the amount of songs she has recorded during the UV

actually i think this folder with lana songs was blue banisters and the amount of songs she has recorded during uv was referencing iyldwm 

I have him followed in case he privates. I do not speak a lick of portuguese though so I can just provide screenshots for the more language-inclined LB members to decipher :illumilana:

last.fm