Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

it's been 6 months since the w magazine interview and we only have a random lyric about plastic bags that we can't pair with a melody, a snippet posted 4 months ago and no confirmed insider news...but we do however have a broken website and scat voodoo on our sides  :w8ing:

22 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

okay so heres my take just quickly

its probs safe to assume that the album has the word "cookie" in it (cookies are sweet so maybe that's like rock candy sweet reworked, like maybe its "rock cookie sweet" now) and lana is obviously going to get personal on the record and talk about the stalker and how she hates her privacy not being respected. i think its actually going to be some kind of a big deal about the world we live in where there's no more privacy and people stealing and collecting information and exposing everyone

at least that's what the hints from lanadelrey.com are giving me

source:

123456.jpg

RCS actually stands for Raw Coochie Sweat ma.gif her slut pop era incoming true.gif

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She has to either release or announce something this week... they wouldn't change the website for a teaser/snippet so at least we know we're getting something real and clear this time :true:

If it's coming tomorrow it's going to be a ww release since it's friday in some countries already so we still have a whole day potentially :creepna:

the first we get is a live performance, mark my words :true:

I personally think this will be a LMLYLAW situation, but this time the single release and live performance (on the Tonight Show?) are closely timed.

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

High by the beach 

beach

Waist deep in icy waves :dua:

Omg yes

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

I can’t believe we might be out of this thread by Saturday…a memorable (and feral) pre-pre-release indeed:xcry:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

25 new pages that's more like it :ma:

can someone summarize what has happened (if anything) i'm not reading all that

literally nothing minus eclipse's cocktease peaceout.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, the ocean said:

her website is only a blank, black page and it's intentional, also eclipse is doing some teasing and specifically mentioned high by the beach :true: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

holy JESUS I'm over 50 pages behind, it's only been 19 hours lmaoo?:O how am I gonna keep up.. I guess it's bcs it's time to MOVE :squidward::oprah:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

read the damn book, it's better than the movie anyway