Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm getting Ultraviolence in colour vibes, actually. With a touch of Honeymoon as well.

The orchids pic is very David Lynch-esque: nightmarish, yet alluring. The mountain laurels pic has this sort of vintage/technicolor/grainy/American suburbia feel. I have to say that I didn't expect colourful flowers, LMAO, given what she said about the lack of colours (lyrically, I suppose), but it's an interesting contrast. This is going to very lush and dreamy, I think. Orchestral music with Drew Erickson + Jon Batiste's jazz work + Father John Misty = this will be her jazzy masterpiece. :defeated:

1 minute ago, BlueGreenGray said:

I'm getting Ultraviolence in colour vibes, actually. With a touch of Honeymoon as well.

The orchids pic is very David Lynch-esque: nightmarish, yet alluring. The mountain laurels pic has this sort of vintage/technicolor/grainy/American suburbia feel. I have to say that I didn't expect colourful flowers, LMAO, given what she said about the lack of colours (lyrically, I suppose), but it's an interesting contrast. This is going to very lush and dreamy, I think. Orchestral music with Drew Erickson + Jon Batiste's jazz work + Father John Misty = this will be her jazzy masterpiece. :defeated:

okay but imagine how hilarious it would be if this was mainly a jazz album and she does scat-vocals :defeated: it would just be too much for us... :omfg2:

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

Please I want Crazy For You on this album so bad… I need I Can Fly, Yayo, Old Money, and the My Dark City snippet vibes 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I had such high hopes for BB and now I'll make sure I have 0 expectations so I don't get disappointed. I would die for an album like UV and HM but I don't know how realistic that is. Maybe if she started doing drugs again then we can expect such an album lmao. If the album is good, then Tiktok will do the job. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 minute ago, shady said:

I had such high hopes for BB and now I'll make sure I have 0 expectations so I don't get disappointed. I would die for an album like UV and HM but I don't know how realistic that is. Maybe if she started doing drugs again then we can expect such an album lmao. If the album is good, then Tiktok will do the job. 

:biblio: let's not lmfao

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

2 minutes ago, shady said:

what the hell is wrong with you

these 5 days are gonna feel like an eternity but the way the era is starting that soon is baffling to me, just insane. i hope there are no leaks because i'm actually enjoying not knowing anything about the album

3 minutes ago, shady said:

i'm going to interpret this as saying that getting UV & HM again is unrealistic and that despite your disappointment it shouldn't happen again :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I would never wish for her to play with her health again ! WTH ?! 

Of course I want great materials from her coz COCC and BB were lacklusters as hell, but wishing Lana to do drugs again is off limits. 

all this teasing is just so painful :facepalm: 

Just now, lol1995 said:

think it will be a very polished album as well as era 

now that we’ve thought let’s get back to reality

I have been containing my excitement so far but quick recap :

bombastic songs + angry conversational album + insiders calling it a masterpiece + fjm collab + honeymoon references + proper well thought album roll out + lana seeming to be really excited about the album + neil krug photoshoot

i am afraid the album we’ve all waited for is finally coming,  HER MAGNUM OPUS IS ALMSOT HEREEEEEEE 

:illumilana2::illumilana2::illumilana2:

1 minute ago, fierybkn said:

all this teasing is just so painful :facepalm: 

you know what would help?

an Eclipse Exclusive™ :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

its-getting-weird-real-housewives-of-atlanta.gif

I get that some of you still want UV back but my god be normal about it 

imageproxy.jpg