Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

it’s the fact that every 2 albums is one of her true masterpieces… Born to Die -> Paradise -> Ultraviolence -> Honeymoon -> Lust for Life -> NFR -> Chemtrails -> Blue Banisters -> LDR9 she’s coming

also controversial opinion but AKA is my third favorite lana album after UV and NFR and also fits into this pattern

Just now, lilac heaven said:

it’s the fact that every 2 albums is one of her true masterpieces… Born to Die -> Paradise -> Ultraviolence -> Honeymoon -> Lust for Life -> NFR -> Chemtrails -> Blue Banisters -> LDR9 she’s coming

well you disproved that theory when you didn't count HM as a masterpiece

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i don't like this theory :bebe:

honeymoon is a masterpiece and NFR... is debatable :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

i don't like this theory :bebe:

honeymoon is a masterpiece and NFR... is debatable :bebe:

taste.

but LDR9 WILL be a masterpiece. 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

that one's crazy for you! but it hasn't leaked yet, if only the people out there knew how to upload it to that site :eartha2: it's quite disappointing...

that site being blocked in france for months and eclipse (i believe) saying crazy for you’s a boring song ENOUGH :nails:

This woman has released an album EVERY single year of my college experience and they’ve all been tied to primitive relationships as well :defeated:ITS SENIOR YEAR AND SHES COMING TO WRAP THIS ERA OF MY LIFE UP I CANT. It feels HUGE in some way, locals are foaming at the mouth too…

giphy.gif

I just really wanna share that it feels SO NICE to be here freaking out with you guys while having ACTUAL information. I don't think I've been this excited for an era since LFL (which was my favorite era experience). Yes, NFR was awesome too. But idk man. Something about this one feels different. And I'm giddy with joy and curiosity. 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

This woman has released an album EVERY single year of my college experience and they’ve all been tied to primitive relationships as well :defeated:

BTD dropped when i was a sophomore in high school and now I'm in my second semester of my master's degree (and dated one guy per album apart from NFR and after),,, crazy how I've grown up with these albums and vice versa :xcry:

40 minutes ago, bluenailpolish said:

1. mountain laurels are native to the east coast .... but grown a lot in socal. returning to her east coast roots???

2. If you touch mountain laurels: "Nausea and vomiting, drowsiness, convulsions, and increasingly paralysis follow. Then comes coma and death."  New album about a slow paralysis and then death???? uv pt 2???

Death Never Came climbing the rank as an absolute BANGER of a title

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

13 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Watch her do a complete 180 on the “no color” statement back in May and we’re getting absolutely blasted with colors and a bright sunny beach vibe to combat the winter blues :omfg2:

oh i hope bc that whole no color statement gave me a FRIGHT 

Just now, brandon said:

oh i hope bc that whole no color statement gave me a FRIGHT 

help i’m the opposite, i was rooting for a foggy-cold beach-black and white-noir film-moon goddess album 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Death Never Came climbing the rank as an absolute BANGER of a title

ive been saying death never came as the 10 year full circle moment from born to die is the most intelligent thing ever conceived :oprah3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, archiemm said:

ive been saying death never came as the 10 year full circle moment from born to die is the most intelligent thing ever conceived :oprah3:

Idk Lust for Life kinda gave us that full circle moment from Born to Die. It’s time to move on :ma: