Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Brightsun said:

tbh i don't know who they are or what they even said in the past 

Here is what they said last night about LDR9/X:

I've explained this but again. some elements

strings. Do u like violin, cello?

dark lyricism

60s influenced psychedelic guitar black and white glamour.

all of u are going to have a heart attack

They also listed off songs like UV, Cruel World, VB, MAC, MTWBT, Freak, WC as similar sounding to the new album. Obviously sounds like an absolute dream….maybe too good to be true?

Tumblr

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

from the singles terrence loves me didn't get my attention at first but when the album came out it all made sense

yes the "sent to destroy" part gives me chills to this day. I never understood why this one isn't more popular and loved within the fandom.

scared and aroused at the same time is the perfect description for it and I hope we get scared and aroused with LDR9 too!!! :trisha: 

my impact :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

10 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Here is what they said last night about LDR9/X:

I've explained this but again. some elements

strings. Do u like violin, cello?

dark lyricism

60s influenced psychedelic guitar black and white glamour.

all of u are going to have a heart attack

They also listed off songs like UV, Cruel World, VB, MAC, MTWBT, Freak, WC as similar sounding to the new album. Obviously sounds like an absolute dream….maybe too good to be true?

i mean even if Dragonwhore isn’t legit I feel like that description is generic enough to be true. We know Drew was charting music so strings are probably going to make an appearance (like they do in almost every single Lana record) she’s angry and the album is conversational so I’m sure there will be darker lyrics. Black and white glamour can be assumed because of W magazine’s “no room for color” comment

edit:

Boz liked it I am sure the majority of us will, too.

"Don’t forget me"

7 hours ago, Thunder Revenant said:

It 👏is 👏 completely 👏normal 👏for 👏artists 👏to 👏include 👏older👏 songs👏 on 👏 their👏records.

You guys have this weird purity fetish that makes you discard great material by default because it wasn't written and produced 3 weeks before the release. Artists have always come back to older ideas they had, carried over unused concepts from one album to the nect etc. It's completely normal and does not hurt anyone's  artistic integrity to do so. This weird obsession with saying she recycles things and calling songs outtakes is so annoying.

And we were never even supposed to hear these outtakes in the first place, it isn't her fault they were leaked. If it weren't for that or insiders we wouldn't really know

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

i mean even if Dragonwhore isn’t legit I feel like that description is generic enough to be true. We know Drew was charting music so strings are probably going to make an appearance (like they do in almost every single Lana record) she’s angry and the album is conversational so I’m sure there will be darker lyrics. Black and white glamour can be assumed because of W magazine’s “no room for color” comment

True. I just want concrete information, I’m too impatient to wait for Wednesday. Really needing that @111exclusive right about now :usrs:

Tumblr

I think we should stop tagging eclipse (and all insiders) Elle asked for it to be cooled a couple pages back :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

I missed this, sorry 👑 Elle!!
OT: I wonder what if any teases Neil and Lana have in store for us today

I'm sorry Elle too :(

I think they both will tease something before the announcement. Maybe she's going to announce today or tomorrow a single for 7th Dec and then after premier there will be an album pre-order :true:

I know I said that I'd like no music until the album to dive in blind but I think that would only work if the release date was only like a month after the announcement so I'm back to manifesting a single along the reveal (cause it's not coming before February) :delish:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, #vapeinfluencer said:

okay but the fact that there HAS to be a big promotion plan behind this era is so exciting... Lana knows when she is supposed to post something about new album because her team told her when to! its not just a random Lana thing. its planned. maybe finally a well done era is right in front of us

no cuz like i don't remember her being this quiet before an era officially begins. no real visuals (besides W mag), only one snippet, no fake release dates, etc.. motha is learning & it honestly makes the era more exciting since we don't really know what's in store. :hair:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

18 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Who are the insiders with the best track record?  Boz and who? 

Boz and eclipse are always reliable. There's also random insiders that spill a single (correct) thing every era and then disappear forever :thumb3:

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

guaranteed: drew erickson & j*ck

maybe: rick & jon batiste 

my wish: mike deen & zach dawes

:oprah3:

I feel like Gabe may make an appearance as well. I really hope so, loved his work on BB!

Ohhhh and what about that other one... I forget his name, it was FaceTime in truck saying they were making magic together.

There was a whole discourse about who he was, multiple producers had same name.

Edited by DLT
Remembered Name: Other producer's name was Ian.

Just now, DLT said:

I feel like Gabe may make an appearance as well. I really hope so, loved his work on BB!

i forgot about him :oprah2:

but that's very true. i think drew is guaranteed bc she was charting with him in april. j*ck is also unfortunately guaranteed cuz we've seen pics of them in the studio and he talked about that one song. i'm curious to see john batiste's role in all of this is. :true:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose