Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

OMG tell me someone got screenshots cause it’s gone :trisha:

it’s just a post from honeymoon from july, with flowers in lana’s hair that kinda look like the ones in the picture neil posted 

edit: here it is

FjFMv9_XoAEM1HJ.jpg

6 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

OMG tell me someone got screenshots cause it’s gone :trisha:

Same!!!! Can someone at least describe what the picture was?

Edited by DLT
Nevermind: see post above.

10 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Friendly reminder to everyone (but especially our newbies) Lanaboards has a STRICT rule about not posting leaks to upcoming music, or where to find it. While nothing has leaked, we wouldn’t want to have to ban anyone. So PLEASE be smart about what you’re posting on here, especially in the upcoming weeks. :kiss3:

learnt in the harsh way, cocc pre release times..

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

i hope we get rebellious, dark lyricism, angry, baddie sexy vibes - no care about what a critic might think is “good for the youth” bullsh*t.

i’m so pumped. 

i wonder if jack donoghue inspired any lyrics ? i wanna imagine her ex listening and being like “damn i should have never let her go” vibes like she’s so sexy and a baddie ugh 

Just now, Masquerade said:

realistically I don't think she'll ever do that default_5.gif she's too private I fear

I could see her doing one, I just don’t think she’d do it at her house like most celebs do

I think if she were to do it, she’d do something like Lorde (:creep:) did, she did hers at the New York Botanical Gardens which was cute 

2 minutes ago, Masquerade said:

realistically I don't think she'll ever do that  default_2.gif she's too private I fear

idk, like most of the times the question are so silly but some kind of personal in superficial way like ''whats your favorite dessert'' i can see her soo much answering that type of questions walking through a garden or in her house like interview magazine video in 2021

2 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

idk, like most of the times the question are so silly but some kind of personal in superficial way like ''whats your favorite dessert'' i can see her soo much answering that type of questions walking through a garden or in her house like interview magazine video in 2021

well definitely not at her house because that would be a stalker's dream and we know hers are uniquely deranged

30 minutes ago, brandon said:

it’s just a post from honeymoon from july, with flowers in lana’s hair that kinda look like the ones in the picture neil posted 

edit: here it is

FjFMv9_XoAEM1HJ.jpg

this looks like her hair where she’s sitting on the ledge of a empty pool with the blue dress….

mmmmmmmmmmm

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

13 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I NEED INTERVIEWS FOR THIS ERA. GOD LET IT BE!!!

i want what lust for life had.......

Billboard 2017: The Covers | Billboard – BillboardDazed & Confused Magazine (Spring/Summer 2017) Lana Del Rey Cover: Dazed &  Confused: Amazon.com: BooksLana Del Rey covers NME Magazine. | Lana del rey, Lana del, Lana del rey  interviewLana Del Rey — Flaunt MagazineLana Del Rey na capa da 'V Magazine' | AgrundThe Magnet AgencyLana Del Rey aparece na capa da revista Elle britânica e rebate crítica  sobre entrevista “vazia” - POPlinelana-del-rey-complex-cover-image-2017 - POPlineLana Del Rey Stars in the French Grazia Magazine Cover Story | Grazia  magazine, Lana del rey, Lana delLana Del Rey é capa da revista 'L'officiel USA' | Lana del rey, Stevie  nicks, Marina and the diamondsC Magazine California Style (March, 2018) Lana Del Rey Cover: Amazon.com:  BooksDel Rey Paradise on Twitter: "Another iconic magazine![HQ] Lana Del Rey on  the cover of Les InRocks! https://t.co/VzCTNyZv89" / Twitter

Okay, one more time :bebe:

if you suspect or wonder if a snippet is fake, please don’t post where to find it. If it would happen to be real that would be a ban. 

"Don’t forget me"