Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i want more of cocc (the song) vibes on this album….. im STARVING for more of that sound from lana its just too good

This 1000%. That song just has such a longing about it, a nostalgic quality describing a foggy daydream on a rainy car ride. Like she’s reaching for something but always falls just short of it. Its delivery is authentic, romantic and silky. It’s literally everything Lana represents and more :true:

manifesting SUCKMYVULVA energy in LDR9

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I keep thinking about how Lana said she was angry in the songs and yet her dad seems to be pretty involved in the album. She didn’t want to talk about WW around him, which makes sense, but it seems like she might hold back lyrically around him. It will be interesting to see what the songs will end up sounding like, because I’m having a hard time imaging anything other than cute family songs like Sweet Carolina. 

On 5/19/2022 at 7:00 PM, COCC said:

We got BBS, Dealer and FMWUTTT when she was angry, I guess we won

edit: also In My Feelings :ma:

tbh aside from bbs, these are all some of her worst songs 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

tbh aside from bbs, these are all some of her best songs 

i know right! :xgiggle:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I keep thinking about how Lana said she was angry in the songs and yet her dad seems to be pretty involved in the album. She didn’t want to talk about WW around him, which makes sense, but it seems like she might hold back lyrically around him. It will be interesting to see what the songs will end up sounding like, because I’m having a hard time imaging anything other than cute family songs like Sweet Carolina. 

The way I interpreted what she said is that she might not necessarily be saying that anger is a theme of the entire album, but instead, she's more direct and unafraid to sing exactly about how she's feeling instead of through metaphors like her previous albums. It's going to continue being more "diaristic," but instead of us listening to something personal directly for her like on Blue Banisters, she'll be talking to us as listeners

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

55 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

This 1000%. That song just has such a longing about it, a nostalgic quality describing a foggy daydream on a rainy car ride. Like she’s reaching for something but always falls just short of it. Its delivery is authentic, romantic and silky. It’s literally everything Lana represents and more :true:

exactly!! n theres not a single song that replicates it or even feels similar. for me, its one of her top 5 songs. 

3 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I think she was scared of what kind of questions the fan would ask about WFWF :thumb2: but she knows her father is going to listen to the songs anyway so I don't think she would hold back. Also Rob's fav song is Florida Kilos... I don't think Lana has to censor herself for her dad :hide:

But I agree in part, I guess he's going to be on the less intense songs (or maybe he just plays in one track but he's been practicing it a lot)

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

tbh aside from bbs, these are all some of her worst songs 

Coming for your fourth worst taste award, I see :oopna:

On 6/9/2022 at 1:03 PM, COCC said:

Coming for your fourth worst taste award, I see :oopna:

Technically my 5th 

stan-twitter-kinkytwt.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

17 minutes ago, Summerain said:

I just saw Nikki Lane's Instagram stories and she's been with Lana these days in California.

so the only thing preventing us from having to see them even more together is nokia not living in california ? dear lord let it stay like that:lange:

22 minutes ago, Summerain said:

I just saw Nikki Lane's Instagram stories and she's been with Lana these days in California.

At least not in the studio thank god :omfg2:

Spoiler

sorry, don’t mind Nikki as a person, her voice however…  :cryney:

Spoiler

if you’re reading this Lanita I know the truth hurts but vocally, oil and water goes better together… and I mean that in the nicest way possible :cuteface:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

I think I say this every album cycle but this is the most excited I've been to hear what's coming. For Chemtrails we had an extensive interview where she described a lot about the album (cause it was supposed to be out already by that time or very soon but delays happened :hide:).

BB we already had the title track snippet, then the 3 singles and the unreleased tracks so we also knew more or less what was coming.

But LDR9 is a big mystery other than knowing producers and a couple of remarks Lana made (she didn't even reveal the title and I know she had it already unless the interview was way older than the photos). She's been so secretive about this project and that makes me even more excited (plus the fact that insiders are clueless this time around)

I sense greatness coming :hype:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think I say this every album cycle but this is the most excited I've been to hear what's coming. For Chemtrails we had an extensive interview where she described a lot about the album (cause it was supposed to be out already by that time or very soon but delays happened :hide:).

BB we already had the title track snippet, then the 3 singles and the unreleased tracks so we also knew more or less what was coming.

But LDR9 is a big mystery other than knowing producers and a couple of remarks Lana made (she didn't even reveal the title and I know she had it already unless the interview was way older than the photos). She's been so secretive about this project and that makes me even more excited (plus the fact that insiders are clueless this time around)

I sense greatness coming :hype:

The anticipation whoo! I hope it’s a 14-15 track album. The (probable) FACT that Rick Nowels is back on the credits has me DYING in the dreamiest way possible. 

pass me my vape.

49 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

At least not in the studio thank god :omfg2:

Hide contents

sorry, don’t mind Nikki as a person, her voice however…  :cryney:

Hide contents

if you’re reading this Lanita I know the truth hurts but vocally, oil and water goes better together… and I mean that in the nicest way possible :cuteface:

i completely agree, i feel like nikki is piggybacking off of lana but that's just me....

i'm not crazy about country music either so i really don't want the album they are working on... if it was a solo lana country album it'd be good. but nikki lane sounds like a dying cat im SORRY

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels