Jump to content
Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Recommended Posts

Someone (maybe whore or dollie) said there was going to be a female collab too and while I don't trust them it made me think... who do you think it would be (realistically) in the hypothetical - non insider related - case there was a collab? Like a male collab being FJM was an easy guess and made so much sense but for female collabs I'm not sure...

 

If it was Nikki they would have already sang it in some random bar :thumb2: and it looks like the Kali collab never happened in the end... so I guess Zella or Weyes could make sense or even Rosalia since she (for some reason) followed Benny too :hide:

 

I prefer no collabs in her records but it's fun to speculate :true:


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I prefer no collabs in her records but it's fun to speculate :true:

 

I honestly want to say that there isn't going to be many collabs on this album simply because we have truly heard nothing about it. Logistically speaking, the more people involved in a project the more likely things are to get out and we've truly not even heard crumbs of this next album besides for the one or two snippets Lana gave to us. It's always possible that everyone involved has just been really good at keeping things hush-hush but I'm also team no collabs so :brows:


      giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

  and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

    last.fm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, For K said:

 

I honestly want to say that there isn't going to be many collabs on this album simply because we have truly heard nothing about it. Logistically speaking, the more people involved in a project the more likely things are to get out and we've truly not even heard crumbs of this next album besides for the one or two snippets Lana gave to us. It's always possible that everyone involved has just been really good at keeping things hush-hush but I'm also team no collabs so :brows:

Makes sense considering the only confirmed collab already spoiled it themselves :thumb2:


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Someone (maybe whore or dollie) said there was going to be a female collab too and while I don't trust them it made me think... who do you think it would be (realistically) in the hypothetical - non insider related - case there was a collab? Like a male collab being FJM was an easy guess and made so much sense but for female collabs I'm not sure...

 

If it was Nikki they would have already sang it in some random bar :thumb2: and it looks like the Kali collab never happened in the end... so I guess Zella or Weyes could make sense or even Rosalia since she (for some reason) followed Benny too :hide:

 

I prefer no collabs in her records but it's fun to speculate :true:

taylor ofc… there is no need for ts to keep going with her easter eggs around lana… and im really sure it wasn’t just one song to come out of that session with jack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

So no teasing from Lana today? :crai:

 

50 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

that's what im waiting too :true:


Well I didn’t take my 3 hour powernap today in which had resulted in Lana news the past two days.. sorry to let you all down x


49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, For K said:

 

I honestly want to say that there isn't going to be many collabs on this album simply because we have truly heard nothing about it. Logistically speaking, the more people involved in a project the more likely things are to get out and we've truly not even heard crumbs of this next album besides for the one or two snippets Lana gave to us. It's always possible that everyone involved has just been really good at keeping things hush-hush but I'm also team no collabs so :brows:

I’m slow where can I find those snippets 


song of the moment | 

 

[click the image]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think taylor and lana will collab again, recently when taylor collabs with someone she does it again, and i hope it’s in lana’s album since they’re both great songwriters, and it would push sales a lot 


Vote Me for Best New Member Please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, baddisease said:

so what unreleased song do we want her to feature on LDR9?

None but if I have to choose I guess either Crazy For You cause it sounds so good from what we have or LYTAN since it would be like having a new song anyway 


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

i think taylor and lana will collab again, recently when taylor collabs with someone she does it again, and i hope it’s in lana’s album since they’re both great songwriters, and it would push sales a lot 

+ itd be a chance for them to each have their own verse/solo part :trisha:


Last.FM | Instagram | Discogs

 

2 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

you shut your tiny little Bitch lips.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

My umbreller…

God I…

 

29 minutes ago, baddisease said:

so what unreleased song do we want her to feature on LDR9?

Valley of the Dolls/Rock Candy Sweet/There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard


whatarecoloris.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...