Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I really like the past 2 albums sonically but I missed having real "eras" (even though Lana probably doesn't treat her album cycles like big events). She seems so excited teasing little things like posting that Neil picture :krylie:

I don't remember the last time she was like that regarding her releases, she used to just either post a random date or 10 snippets in her car :thumb3: so it's really interesting 

giphy.gif

idk im a little nervous. i have a feeling that this is album is going to be a little dark jazz oriented (which i have no problem with) but usually with insiders, their taste is… questionable. usually if they say they love something it ends up being the complete opposite :toofloppy:

3 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

this is all so exciting with her website down i think we’re getting the whole album announcement on wednesday which is just so :hdu::excited: 

This, they're not going to leave it down for 6 months or whatever. See you Wednesday.

however much i love UV and HM (considering how different they are from each other btw) and would like some of their elements back, i love the way lana always moves forward and gives us something so very authentic yet new. i'm so ready for new experiments and witchy vibes :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

This, they're not going to leave it down for 6 months or whatever. See you Wednesday.

Maybe they'll update it with just the single like they did with LMLYLAW... 

The timeline is funky cause assuming the album it's out in February-March we are close enough for a preorder now but also far enough for a potential preorder early next year instead :um2:

giphy.gif

from what i personally recall realtime upon their releases then, nfr overlaying into the pandemic, to cocc's exploration and bb's closing, 

this ties in perfectly w what i sensed from the rockefeller snippet, in how fresh, and more active it sounded, similar, almost reminiscent to btd's freshness of that time, but this time, it feels a little bit more, made out, seasoned and fuller realized. 

i've had theories/ felt-synced posts sprinkled in their respective pre-release threads, and have been waiting for this one's release to see how it fits, and honestly?
seeing and hearing the progression and understanding the viewpoints and perspective for a while now w listening then, i've been and am excited to hear what she's gonna share again thru her music. personally, bb's been an incredible fit for waiting in just, general and keeping that space, so for this record especially, I want to feel it out already and see what it might mean further. 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe they'll update it with just the single like they did with LMLYLAW... 

The timeline is funky cause assuming the album it's out in February-March we are close enough for a preorder now but also far enough for a potential preorder early next year instead :um2:

or we will be getting the album sooner than we think :oprah3:

I keep forgetting there's gonna be a FJM collab on the record too :angie: literally 8? years of hopes and dreams in the making since he was in the Freak music video :squidward:id love if it sounded like Unidentified Flying Bill x Buddy's Rendevouz and maybe something like When You're Smiling and Astride Me the jazzy vibe fits them both so well :wub:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

18 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Oh this news …

marty im scared

Wait what news :judgingu3:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm