Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

She usually doesn't provide album art and title and a track list simultaneously. I think we'll get the album title and maybe the album cover on 12/7, but not the track list for another week or two, depending on when it's dropping. If it drops before the winter holidays, then we'll get the track list fairly soon and a first single. 

she did for NFR and COTCC

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

She usually doesn't provide album art and title and a track list simultaneously. I think we'll get the album title and maybe the album cover on 12/7, but not the track list for another week or two, depending on when it's dropping. If it drops before the winter holidays, then we'll get the track list fairly soon and a first single. 

She always drops the cover with the tracklist. the title is normally previously knew because she can’t shut up. this era she could and she did shut up her month. it’s all coming 

0YnL0Kf.gif

I'm anticipating album announcement Wednesday with the pre order and 1st single dropping Friday.

As for the actual release date I'm going to say Jan/Feb although March could be possible as well.

We will see though. I'm hoping for a short but impactful little rollout like Honeymoon. 

We don't have to drag it on for months and definitely not anticipating a HUGE era even if it is more planned out and promoted.

1 minute ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Eclipse mentioned a proper rollout so I think it’s safe to say we aren’t getting an album Friday (which was delulu to think, really). I do, however, have a feeling the visuals and any music videos are in the bag and ready to go. Hopefully we will get a tight, well thought out, FUN rollout with interviews, great visuals, some singles and then album release in the early spring :party: I can’t wait 

let’s not forget that an album rollout isn’t just the pre-release, but also the post-release. coming this Friday does not invalidate the rollout to keep going. remember honeymoon was one of her best rollouts and the album was out 2 weeks after announcement if I’m right 

0YnL0Kf.gif

The only negative aspect of her revealing the cover on the 7th is that we may not get any single covers and she'll just use the album one so some of the (I hope) amazing visuals will be unused. Her single covers up until LFL (included) were so good :icant:

That would also mean no potential selfie covers tho... so it's a gamble :thumb3:

giphy.gif

I want an album trailer, with cover and track list . Preorder and single out now.  But If I had to be realistic and what’s likely to happen then album announcement with trailer, single (coming within next two weeks with music video)  and the album cover no track list - and no date just 2023.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

The fact that is varied in sound but not like LFL is so interesting... cause LFL had some "classic Lana with a twist " (like 13 beaches, Heroin, Get Free, Cherry), the hiphop tracks and then the folk. 

UV was also pretty varied even if the general vibe was uniform throughout. We had a lot of electric guitar but also songs like the title track, Brooklyn Baby, Sad Girl, Old Money etc so maybe it's that kind of "variety" (as in a clear concept but with a broader soundscape, I don't mean that it's going to sound like UV of course).

I also expect it to sound completely different from everything from his wording (unless the variety comes from picking some elements of different albums which since those are her albums it also makes sense to self reference even if it's not on purpose )

I think we need to keep in mind that blue banisters was also varied in sound like, we have a range from arcadia till black bathing suit side to side, there's a lot of variation (even though it has a piano dominance in the record), i think is something that we're familiar with.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

let’s not forget that an album rollout isn’t just the pre-release, but also the post-release. coming this Friday does not invalidate the rollout to keep going. remember honeymoon was one of her best rollouts and the album was out 2 weeks after announcement if I’m right 

It definitely was one of her best. So smooth, simple, and fast lol. I think she officially announced August and album released September. We did have Honeymoon single at end of July though I believe. Either way I want the same set up for this one. A nice proper rollout but short and on point with no hiccups. 

"I won't tell you when it's out but I'll say something about the album on the 7th" doesn't really seem like she's revealing the date... she would have said "I'll tell you in a week" :icant: (or maybe she just wanted to keep being secretive about it).

The most realistic thing would be a single and maybe the album title + cover with an announcement of the preorder. I'd be fine with that but maybe an album trailer to tease the preoder... :creepna2:

giphy.gif

I really feel like everything is done, it just seems that way. There really is no reason to prolong the rollout except for holidays and or vinyl production. It all will depend on when album was submitted for vinyl processing but I definitely think we are getting within Q1. I'm really thinking we will get a pre order and date this week too but there is always a possibility we may not. Time will tell!

6 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

only three days left until she announces "new album soon" :toofunny:

nearing completion 🤩

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

People expecting album cover and track list when we haven’t heard a single song from the album.

I’m expecting a single release date announcement.

samesies. it's more realistic. but I think it's possible we'll get the album title and maybe a cover

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg