Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Her website being black, which usually happens before a preorder, makes me believe we’ll get a single, preorder and cover all at once.Β 
if it doesn’t happen and it’s Β« just a single Β», it’s still a win regardless.Β 
with the vinyl plants being very busy with all the demand, I think Interscope did ask to begin the rollout once the album was done and submitted and they could get a jumpstart on production.

so: album submitted in October, preorder in December for a March release or early April.

Β 

I want a Carmen 2.0

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

I'm claiming track 10Β :true: And 14 if we get that far

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

I want a Carmen 2.0

…said no one

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β β €Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  β € Β  Β  :Β¨ Β·.Β· Β¨:

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β  β € Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β `Β· . κ”«

I claim the entire tracklistΒ 851655779722199040.webp?size=44&quality=

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

5 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

what do we think the cover will look like

Β 

i see her sitting in a table holding a rose or somethingΒ 

She's in a rocketship overlooking a sea of roses.Β our view is over her shoulder looking out the window at the roses.Β her hand is up on the window near the edge of the window. She's looking over her shoulder at the camera

Edit - you see the curviture of the planet but can clearly see the roses, there's a glimpse of another planet or a moon in the corner of the window.Β 

Last.FMΒ |Β DiscogsΒ |Β Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Her website being black, which usually happens before a preorder, makes me believe we’ll get a single, preorder and cover all at once.Β 
if it doesn’t happen and it’s Β« just a single Β», it’s still a win regardless.Β 
with the vinyl plants being very busy with all the demand, I think Interscope did ask to begin the rollout once the album was done and submitted and they could get a jumpstart on production.

so: album submitted in October, preorder in December for a March release or early April.

Β 

Big brain :hype:

Last.FMΒ |Β DiscogsΒ |Β Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Is she covering that coconut song or no :bebe:

Β 

Β 

hopefully not or it’ll become the for free of the album

and also for giving meΒ Margaret