Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I don't want to move too much but... CFY might be on the album. A twitter account posted some snippets trying to pass them for LDR9 stuff and their account was completely deleted  :ohsnap2: (and they've been posting for a while, it wasn't a new throwaway account)

The song is still up in other places so it may not have been a copyright thing and it doesn't get recognized by shazam (but neither does Rockefeller).

Maybe they deleted the account themselves and it's unrelated to the song tho :thumb2:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

even though she said it would be a digital release i’m still hoping for vinyl 

Honestly even if she did a digital release first they are still doing physicals. There is no way the label would not do physicals with how her fan base is. That said I don’t think they would allow a digital drop with physicals later. I’m sure they’d want physicals with initial drop for her number wise.  

Idk maybe they would let Lana do a digital drop + pre-order for vinyls? It’s the same amount of sales for them, just not a #1 but it’s not exactly like BB or COCC performed majorly well. (I know COCC did massive vinyl numbers, I just mean chartwise). 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Idk maybe they would let Lana do a digital drop + pre-order for vinyls? It’s the same amount of sales for them, just not a #1 but it’s not exactly like BB or COCC performed majorly well. (I know COCC did massive vinyl numbers, I just mean chartwise). 

? COCC debuted at #2 on billboard in the US and #1 in the UK

And cocc was only #2 because they moved the release date back and it ended up being the same week justin bieber released his album 

2 minutes ago, TextBook said:

It’s not coming on the 9th. Target would have the record on the shelves by now :omfg2:

perhaps it's supposed to be a total surprise and all of the stores carrying the albums have them locked away in a very secure safe!

I am keeping my grandma locked in this cage until poll results are hidden :  r/2007scape

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Firmly believing the album is not being dropped digitally only at first tbh, and not coming on the 9th

It seems like this is a planned out era with big expectations and they would definitely want 1) at least a month or two of preorders being up and 2) physicals to help chart placement at debut

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't want to move too much but... CFY might be on the album. A twitter account posted some snippets trying to pass them for LDR9 stuff and their account was completely deleted  :ohsnap2: (and they've been posting for a while, it wasn't a new throwaway account)

The song is still up in other places so it may not have been a copyright thing and it doesn't get recognized by shazam (but neither does Rockefeller).

Maybe they deleted the account themselves and it's unrelated to the song tho :thumb2:

STOP OMG 

I would take it on LDR9 :trisha:

Imagine our crazy deluluing and manifesting in the cursed CFY thread lead to that:hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Lana never does the same thing that she's done in a previous era, no matter how many times you lie by saying COCC and Blue Banisters are too similar (they aren't) 

So excited for what comes next instead of crying about wanting another Ultraviolence for a decade and never getting it :peace2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

? COCC debuted at #2 on billboard in the US and #1 in the UK

And cocc was only #2 because they moved the release date back and it ended up being the same week justin bieber released his album 

Yeah but then they were off bb200 within weeks. They don’t care about charts is the point. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat