Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I can't imagine a completely new sound for Lana cause what can she (realistically) do that she hasn't done yet? Unless she goes full on jazz or rock (not the UV kind) I can't see it being totally different from her previous records (which is completely fine and normal, specially since she's really prolific and has released like 10 albums in 10 years)

Maybe something more electronic and experimental production-wise? Jazz mixed with glitchy-witchy dark synth elements :flutter:

14 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

BOZ also said on Twitter that the album is really great and by a landslide better then COCC and BB and that it won’t sound like UV, HM & LFL but it has some variety. Eclipse said on here if we considered a new sound as an option or sth like that. So get ready for LDR9 having a new sound :trisha:

Reveal hidden contents

Ppl asked if it sounds like HM , UV or LFL and he denied that to clarify that a bit more but yeah it's looking like we get a new fresh sound

19 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Nothing too exciting news wise but Eclipse seems to think that it’s an album announcement on the 7th so I take that as news! 

1. thank you guys :kiss:

2. :omg::oprah:

3.blake-lively-excited-gif.gif 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

ok i’m bored so let’s talk astrology :)

someone mentioned how the announcement being on dec 7 could be because of the full moon that day, which is probably true knowing lana. 

something interesting about this full moon is that it’s in exact conjunction with mars which makes it have a very intense energy. there is a lot of anger, frustration, and aggression surrounding it, which fits in with LDR9 being an “angry album”. perhaps this could’ve also been done on purpose by miss lana :D

it’s also in the sign of gemini, so there’s a focus on communication and speech. combining this with the energy of mars, there’s can be a lot of debating/arguing on this day. it’s best to be careful of what you say and use your energy for creativity and physical activity instead of getting into heated conversations.  

overall i think it’s a perfect day for lana to announce info about her angry, conversational album and for us lipsters to argue our thoughts on what it all means :smokes:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

hopefully it's crazy for you or star lux and not anything from ldr9 honestly :oprah3:

When we getting fed with Crazy For You,  Cali Demo,  Dragon Slayer,  Star Lux , QOTG video , Wild One Honeymoon version,  Fine China Dan Auerbach version on Tuesday and with pre order,  tracklist,  cover , release date, single announcement & album trailer on Wednesday :lange::monica:

The Lana Stans are gonna die from euphoria and slayage:defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

It's Sunday, so Lana needs to deliver us the gospel tonight in the form of more teasers :pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

4 minutes ago, Masquerade said:

she's been playing the long game.. preparing for this era for quite some time methinks ma.gif

she spend too much time with Taylor :true:

but i'm here for longer era

I just saw an insta post starting “Lana Del Rey announces that there will be an announcement on the 7th” lmfao queen of announcing that there will be an annoucement

This album is gonna be such a big cultural reset that it’s announcement had to be announced first

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*