Just now, Fingertips said:

Yes and there will be wordier lyrics I know it :hottie:

Oh, I love wordy lyricism (MAC and hope are my favorite Lana songs), but I really don't like that one lol let's see the rest of the song

Just now, PARADIXO said:

Oh, I love wordy lyricism (MAC and hope are my favorite Lana songs), but I really don't like that one lol let's see the rest of the song

I know, I'm just messing with ya lol 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, yassgrenade said:

When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags
I think, "I wish I could extrapolate some small intention
Or maybe get your attention for a minute or two" :wowcry:

Fingertips is going to be crazy. I'm already obsessed with the snippet and I can't even imagine what melody she could use to fit all that in a verse :icant:

It's haunting enough with just the piano and we're getting an orchestra on top of that :ohmy:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, World At War said:

the amount of times i've tried to figure out the melody to that ...

Inb4 it's a spoken line ala Tired of Singing the Blues intro... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

WHEN I LOOK BACK, TRACING FINGERTIPS OVER PLASTIC BAGS...I THINK I WISH I COULD EXTRAPOLATE SOME SMALL INTENTION OR EVEN GET YOUR ATTENTION FOR A MINUTE OR TWO

Y1VakQi.gif

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Anyways has anyone ever looked back and traced fingertips over plastic bags and wondered if they could extrapolate some intention or get someone’s attention for just a moment or two?

Y1VakQi.gif

I've personally taken some time to look back extrapolate some intention or get somebody's attention :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Did you know that if you haven't seen your mother in a really long time, you can trace your fingertips over plastic bags that fell out of the taco truck to experience kintsugi?

Y1VakQi.gif

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Anyways has anyone ever looked back and traced fingertips over plastic bags and wondered if they could extrapolate some intention or get someone’s attention for just a moment or two?

Y1VakQi.gif

I haven't yet but it's on my to-do list 

11 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Y1VakQi.gif

not me boo

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

On 1/29/2023 at 10:08 PM, littleredpartydress said:

when I look back…tracing fingertips over plastic bags….. :karaoke:

guys what does extrapolate means

and also for giving me Margaret

I’m actually obsessed with the lyrics “I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two”. I can’t really explain it but it really feels like that line came from Lana’s rawest thoughts and I love it so much

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just now, FallingCherry said:

I’m actually obsessed with the lyrics “I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two”. I can’t really explain it but it really feels like that line came from Lana’s rawest thoughts and I love it so much

Exactly :et:

2 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

“I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two

I can't wait to hear the diff interpretations on this lyric, of course they can already be made but imo it always works best when you've heard the song in full.. when you know whatever comes before/after & what the general theme is. I'm sure Fingertips alone will have a loooooot to be unpacked. 

9 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

I can't wait to hear the diff interpretations on this lyric, of course they can already be made but imo it always works best when you've heard the song in full.. when you know whatever comes before/after & what the general theme is. I'm sure Fingertips alone will have a loooooot to be unpacked. 

We can say whatever we'd like about BoZ's personal tastes, but the fact that he said those Kintsugi lyrics aren't anywhere near the best lyrics on the album, which I find surprising because they are amazing lyrics to me, especially compared to Fingertips, makes me think that Fingertips will have some of her best lyricism to date