1 minute ago, lili said:

It could very well be referring to body bags in the sense that she is reminiscing over the "remains" of the relationships that are over. Trying to invoke the "chemistry (that) never dies" by running her fingers on the souvenirs and memories of them. 

i swear you’re one of the smartest people ik:O

2 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Aight.

First we must ask ourselves what could be in the plastic bags to find the context. We must consider that the plastic bags must be of a size that one could feasibly run one's fingertips (plural) over. Therefore they are likely to be large plastic bags, which eliminates most drug bags (which are small so they can be easily carried on one's person) with the exception of cocaine bricks. 

Furthermore, the bags would be easier to run one's fingertips over if they were horizontal, which eliminates grocery bags which tend to take on a vertical trajectory owing to the groceries inside. 

In conclusion, there is a large amount of cocaine OR bodies (OR both) in the bags. 

And she wishes she could "extrapolate" some small intention

Or get [their] attention

And because she's talking about a PERSON we can eliminate the cocaine bricks and conclude that these are body bags 

And she can't get their attention because they dead

You're welcome

:agree:

giphy.gif

mUENGN9.png

45 minutes ago, lili said:

It could very well be referring to body bags in the sense that she is reminiscing over the "remains" of the relationships that are over. Trying to invoke the "chemistry (that) never dies" by running her fingers on the souvenirs and memories of them. 

Yes. 

That's what it's about and that's final :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I love how I automatically went to "probably grocery bags" and then people were like DRUGS, BODY BAGS, MURDER, MORGUE :hide:

I hope it's your theories and not mine. Your concepts sounds much more interesting than what I thought it was about 

giphy.gif

I might be a bit in a " I am hyped for LDR9 moment" this morning but I really realized I love these lyrics this morning. It still creates a picture in my head. Like she is coming back from grocery shopping & puts the plastic bags on the kitchen counter & somehow she gets reminded of an older relationship & she kinda zooms  out of the reality & is thinking about the old relationship. She just stands there infront of the kitchen counter , tracing her finger tips over the plastic bags , maybe starring at the wall or out of the window while thinking  about that relationship & how much she wishes she could get the attention from that lover again just for a minute. Maybe after that some anger comes in because she can't get  the attention or that relationship back even though she wishes she could. 

Idk but sometimes moments like that happen to me too, like I'm doing sth & then for whatever reason your mind zones out of the moment , sometimes I still continue doing the thing but it's like you are stuck & doing the same movements without a progression because the mind is somewhere else. I hope you all know what I mean.  

It also reminds me of Barefeet On Linoleum. I always imagine her being in the kitchen , preparing to make stew later but then she completly zones out & get's lost in her own thoughts. I really can imagine that this song could be something like that.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 5/17/2022 at 9:50 AM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

DNC coming soon ladies and gays 

it's fucking august 

9c4e73eadd9f1c0c298ba083f470b00697-lucil

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 5/18/2022 at 2:32 AM, Rorman Nockwell said:

Aight.

First we must ask ourselves what could be in the plastic bags to find the context. We must consider that the plastic bags must be of a size that one could feasibly run one's fingertips (plural) over. Therefore they are likely to be large plastic bags, which eliminates most drug bags (which are small so they can be easily carried on one's person) with the exception of cocaine bricks. 

Furthermore, the bags would be easier to run one's fingertips over if they were horizontal, which eliminates grocery bags which tend to take on a vertical trajectory owing to the groceries inside. 

In conclusion, there is a large amount of cocaine OR bodies (OR both) in the bags. 

And she wishes she could "extrapolate" some small intention

Or get [their] attention

And because she's talking about a PERSON we can eliminate the cocaine bricks and conclude that these are body bags 

And she can't get their attention because they dead

You're welcome

:agree:

not every lana lyric is that deep babe.. i think we all know lana was probably grocery shopping and running her fingers over the bags trying to get the cashiers attention and thought she had a brilliant idea and ran to her car to get a voice memo going 

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

not every lana lyric is that deep babe.. i think we all know lana was probably grocery shopping and running her fingers over the bags trying to get the cashiers attention and thought she had a brilliant idea and ran to her car to get a voice memo going 

It's what we SAID and that's final 

:wtf3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags...

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

When I look back, tracing fingertips over my pussy flaps 

Her self love anthem :icant:

When pussy flaps are a synonym for taco shells 🌮 and Taco Truck is her second self love anthem complete with a high budget music video of her drinking Pepsi cola we love a full circle moment :omg:

1 minute ago, yassgrenade said:

When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags
I think, "I wish I could extrapolate some small intention
Or maybe get your attention for a minute or two" :wowcry:

i don't think i've been this obsessed with lyrics from her since Honeymoon and maybe the Russian poetry line from Blue Banisters

I love her poetic songs 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, yassgrenade said:

When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags
I think, "I wish I could extrapolate some small intention
Or maybe get your attention for a minute or two" :wowcry:

Am I the only one who doesn't want this lyric on the album? :deadbanana:

Just now, PARADIXO said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want this lyric on the album? :deadbanana:

Yes and there will be wordier lyrics I know it :hottie: