jimbeam

New TikTok fans: weird or just unhinged?

Can we talk about the wild and weird the tik Tok fandom can be with the coquette b1tches with eds who romanticize lolita and the Lizzy grant era, or am I the only one who notices this because I am on latatok and it can be wild sometimes. from the girlies posting th1nspo "🩰🩰💋"to lana songs to really bad takes

some pictures that I found 😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUJpiW1D_gIv9gOm1bll1images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxcqllk3c1sBeYWAQQBo images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh8TJrPboNKWlYhOELfMg

what the actual fvck with the last one babes....

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THREAD

I HATE LANATOK MOST IF THEM ARE SO CLUELESS ABOUT LANA AND KNOW NOTHING

FR OMG ITS INSANE

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

have u seen some of the members here 

omg spill

giphy.gif 

Can’t speak of the Lanatokers lol because I avoid TikTok like the plague, if only for the fact that the music lover in me is crying out loud when I hear a teenager say: « Oh there’s my song! » , referring to the 15-second snippet that went viral and they never go listen to the whole damn song ever :toofunny:

i like to stray away from that breed of lana "stans" they so damn weird but a lot of them are really cool, i post lana vids and rares on my tiktok because i like to share my lana content but most of my lana stan mutuals are on insta. there are a few good ones, the editors are really taleneted but i cannot stand the lolita nymphette put me in a movie girls and i have most of them blocked 

😋🫶🏼

people on tiktok don't know shit they just know words like: problematic, romantasize, trauma, minor, etc. So then literally any subject brought to tiktok leads back to these cause they don't have shit else to say

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

its really reminding me of the tumblr era that im sure a lot of us were involved in but seeing it from an adult/sane point of view is definitely disturbing 💀 i also hate how some of lanas unreleased goes viral on there :awkney2:

I mean, I'm a Lizzy stan and all, but some of the shit I see on there is just insane :awkney: I think that these types of Lana stans exist on every platform, though (at least from what I've seen)

imageproxy.jpg