jimbeam

New TikTok fans: weird or just unhinged?

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

tiktok is only good for the show stopping internet person known as _itzpsyiconic_, silly cats videos and some memes:true:

the way the caucasian Christian woman Terri Joe is going to promote tf outta this album more than lana herself 

Just now, living legend said:

the way the caucasian Christian woman Terri Joe is going to promote tf outta this album more than lana herself 

I don’t have TikTok anymore but Terri Joe ALWAYS streamed Lana—I heard Text Book and Swan Song more time than I could count!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, living legend said:

i know she will be streaming on march 24th, with the pastor's interlude being her favorite (but we all know it's actually gonna be american whore):smile3:

also she needs to listen to everyone who's telling her to listen to preacher's daughter cause she would eat that album up

4 minutes ago, living legend said:

7 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

tiktok is only good for the show stopping internet person known as _itzpsyiconic_, silly cats videos and some memes:true:

Terri Joe fans :wub:

The best comedian alive me thinks.

IMG-7960.jpg

9 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:

B79483-F8-8-F15-4-B72-B28-D-E5-B495-D320

Out of all the stuff on TikTok there isn't really anything bad about this one though 💀, a lot of people prefer her earlier albums

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

Out of all the stuff on TikTok there isn't really anything bad about this one though 💀, a lot of people prefer her earlier albums

Yea i was thinking that too lol. I never said theres anything bad about preferring her newer albums but not listening to her new music at all? :um2:

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

This thread is about to become so Lana Del Rey Vinyl core 😍

Average comment section on Lana tiktok 😭😭

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

last fm 

soundcloud

6 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

A9-B6-D2-C0-0-A43-4989-863-B-79-B721-DCB

okay i bit n looked at the stash @bambi eyes has in her phone n made her airdrop this 1 to me cause it took me out sndjcjsjjd like ??????,???? 

the fact that they can't even process the fact that song titles don't have to be something that's said in the song and it could just be a term that fits the song's meaning/vibe or something more abstract for something thought-provoking or artistic

she doesn't say trash magic in "trash magic" either... the now obscure alt. title "miss america" isn't said in it either :oic3:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

2 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Tik Tok (and the people there) are mostly embarrassing but isn’t it a bit gatekeeperish and arrogant to make fun or talk shit about Lana fans on other platforms? It’s giving highschool bullies…

i get what you're saying, but lanaboards have been poking fun at other areas of the lana fandom for years, sometimes they say things that are just wrong/harmful (sexualizing lana, claiming she was a drug-addicted anorexic prostitute during the lizzy grant days) i feel like we should have the right to discuss these things

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

Tik Tok (and the people there) are mostly embarrassing but isn’t it a bit gatekeeperish and arrogant to make fun or talk shit about Lana fans on other platforms? It’s giving highschool bullies…

thats not the direction im going in lmao… theres actually alot of tiktok lana fans i like such as lanascherrywine, lustforsean and nothinggoldcanslay. 

i am mainly aiming towards the “local” and “toxic” ones who say lana is femme fatal and weird stuff like that :ma:

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

last fm 

soundcloud

3 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

its kinda petty obv but also harmless imo like noone frm there or reddit will see this probably n even if they did, its not like theyll lose sleep over it