jimbeam

New TikTok fans: weird or just unhinged?

9 minutes ago, motorcycle lemonade heaven said:

she ranked west coast, shades of cool, ultraviolence, and black beauty low :eek2:

and florida kilos is her number 1…..

yeah florida kilos is good but not the best on that album. 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

here’s two more of her posts where she calls Lana del rey Lana del “ray”, it’s not just a one time mistake lol hLcKHD.pngylTIqw.png

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

11 hours ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

fatFQq.pngsorry it took a while to get it… i’ve been kind of busy but here it is! 

No worries ! And me gritting my teeth because WTF IS THAT :crying: the ranking of 7-10 is a CRIME 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

11 hours ago, Chocolate Eyes said:

TikTok is a cesspool of gross. 

I have come across the coquette thing on Instagram and Twitter too. Being a Lana stan and girly girl who wears dresses 99% of the time and likes “kawaii” things, was natural I’d come across them. Most just post fashion and music pictures for aesthetic. But now and then I do come across cringe pro-Ana, “I want a sugar daddy”, “I’m toxic heehee” girls. They’re usually 14-21 year olds. 

The fact that most of them are SO young. There’s this one girl on Insta who’s a Lana fan, she’s 15 and has done meth, ket, and more. Like girl you’re 15 !!

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

honestly i feel like some of these newer fans really only like the idea of lana (or lizzy) because she suits whatever aesthetic they made their new personality :oprah3:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

On 2/5/2023 at 12:10 PM, mssainttropez said:

There’s this one girl on Insta who’s a Lana fan, she’s 15 and has done meth, ket, and more. Like girl you’re 15 !!

Her ass is lying!!!!!!!!

I hope sjkldhnfljsd

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

So I’m mutuals with this girl on Instagram but I hate her Lana posts. Specifically this one because girl wtf, none of her eras, albums, or songs give off these vibes. Maybe you feel this way listening to Lana, but JUST NO :oprah2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

19 hours ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Her ass is lying!!!!!!!!

I hope sjkldhnfljsd

Sadly no, she’s posted the drugs and it’s not just flour :eek:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

6 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

So I’m mutuals with this girl on Instagram but I hate her Lana posts. Specifically this one because girl wtf, none of her eras, albums, or songs give off these vibes. Maybe you feel this way listening to Lana, but JUST NO :oprah2:

legit the only lana song i could see somewhat fitting that aesthetic/mood board is like season of the witch but that’s not even a lana song either, just a cover,  so basically yeah you’re 1000% right :really:

3 minutes ago, partymonster said:

these people were u guys on tumblr in 2014 

Me when I was never on Tumblr :hottie:

Spoiler

There is definitely some truth in what you said though :oprah3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

maybe we should discuss the random vent accounts that constantly post, promote and glamorize seeking out grown married men because of their "daddy issues" and then the amount of them who romanticize it because they think it's "lana coded" 👁👁 some of them even post stories and pictures from times they've actually went and done this and the young coquette girls in the comments go feral over it. it literally makes me sick to my stomach and then the moment you say anything about it they say "you just don't get it 😭😭😭" like I haven't had an absent father my entire life 

😋🫶🏼

On 1/26/2023 at 2:23 PM, Poppers said:

one thing that's quite annoying to me is how some tiktok fans think every single unreleased song is a "lizzy grant" song :sideeye:

i remember a video with playing dangerous as the audio and the op referred to it as a lana song and the ENTIRE comment section was like

"THAT'S LIZZY NOT LANA". "This is Lizzy you local" girl you know the song's from 2010/2011 right :hillary:

:bebe: they are literally the same people, why do they insist on separating lana from her past self on such a big scale. i understand on here people use lana and lizzy to differentiate eras and whatnot but people on tiktok literally act like izzy and lana are two different people 

😋🫶🏼

On 3/21/2023 at 11:59 PM, mssainttropez said:

9-A317330-C5-C3-4-CBA-A940-6832-AEB157-A
:bebe: :judgingu4:

Chronically online. Sam really pulled that out of her ass with zero proof. Lana sure seemed happy and settled in UV so that's why she released that album. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif