jimbeam

New TikTok fans: weird or just unhinged?

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

This is a no for me. "tiktok lana fans"... halfof them are probably 13 yr old girls.

Ā 

you're right about this, though, a lot of the fans we could be making fun of are probably really young, at that age, i was probably a bit of a cringy lana fan as well

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | PinterestĀ Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Ā 

you're right about this, though, a lot of the fans we could be making fun of are probably really young, at that age, i was probably a bit of a cringy lana fan as well

Ā 

This. We were all cringy teenagers at one point or another. Also I'm glad they're finding Lana and her beautiful art at such a young age (like me when I was 12) so yeah.

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Ā 

Ā 

me too, I was a UV stan

Then I saw the light and Lizzy Grant saved me from the pits of hell

I was so much worse than most of these tiktok fans when I was like 13 tbh bsdjfh

Ā 

One thing I do cringe at is the whole "don't romanticize the Lizzy Grant era she was suffering from an ed and addiction at the time" mindset a lot of the tiktok fans have. It's very weird to me like bsdfjh where did all that come from,, as far as we knowĀ she was sober at the time and mentioned eating disorders like once satirically on a song. Also a lot of them thinking AKA is called 'Lizzy Grant' orĀ 'AKA Lizzy Grant' instead of 'Lana Del Ray' and getting scammed by bootleg vinyl resells they think are rare pressings...

qfrWuBl.png

Oh how I am going to rant on this thread going forwardĀ :hooker:

stars in my eyes

Ā  Ā āŠ¹Ėšā‹† š’ƒš’‚š’ƒš’š š’ƒš’š’–š’†š’” ā€§ā‚ŠĀ°Ā  Ā 

Ā 

this thread is gonna be iconic in years, i just know it

@WHORE OF TROPICO Ā  ā‡Ø Ā  @SALVAWHOREĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon ā€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Ā 

21 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I was so much worse than most of these tiktok fans when I was like 13 tbh bsdjfh

Ā 

One thing I do cringe at is the whole "don't romanticize the Lizzy Grant era she was suffering from an ed and addiction at the time" mindset a lot of the tiktok fans have. It's very weird to me like bsdfjh where did all that come from,, as far as we knowĀ she was sober at the time and mentioned eating disorders like once satirically on a song. Also a lot of them thinking AKA is called 'Lizzy Grant' orĀ 'AKA Lizzy Grant' instead of 'Lana Del Ray' and getting scammed by bootleg vinyl resells they think are rare pressings...

omg people thinking the bootlegs are rare pressings drives me nuts:crai:Ā espically when they think that "unreleased" vinyl with the ugly ass cover is real

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

ā€Ė–Ā°Ā ā‹†.ą³ƒąæ”Ā this is my idea of funĀ Ā°ā€ā‹†.ą³ƒąæ”*:ļ½„

24 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Also a lot of them thinking AKA is called 'Lizzy Grant' orĀ 'AKA Lizzy Grant' instead of 'Lana Del Ray'

This actually made me pause for a sec cause Iā€™m so used to referring to it as AKA šŸ˜­

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | GfycatĀ 

The three main Lana tiktok stans are:

1. Ultraviolence-Ā itā€™sĀ their whole personality and they tend to romanticize harmful things such as eds, drugs, etc. These are the femcels.Ā 

2. NFR- ā€œNFR is the best album created, all of her other albums are nothing compare to itā€

3. Aka- Either Lizzy is my whole personality or Lizzy is such a problematic eraĀ 

stars in my eyes

Ā 

I hate her unreleased getting trendy on tiktok. Like yes, I am in factĀ a gatekeeper careless. Especially when people say ā€œLana is my favorite singerā€ and they only listen to her popular songs such as Brooklyn Baby, Say Yes To Heaven, Young And Beautiful, etc. Donā€™t get me wrong, you donā€™t need to know her wholeĀ discography to consider yourself a fan, but you arenā€™t trulyĀ a fan if you ONLY listen to her mainstream songs.

stars in my eyes

Ā 

6 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

This actually made me pause for a sec cause Iā€™m so used to referring to it as AKA šŸ˜­

Ā 

I refer to it as AKA too bsjfjĀ itā€™s out of convenience but a lot of people on there think the album title is ā€˜AKA Lizzy Grantā€™ for some reason.Ā Iā€™m guessing because they think the cover has her name on top with the album title beneath

qfrWuBl.png

Most of tiktok fans are, letā€™s admit it, kind of stupid. If thereā€™d been TikTok when I was their age, I would be brain dead now lolĀ 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

8 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I hate her unreleased getting trendy on tiktok. Like yes, I am in factĀ a gatekeeper careless. Especially when people say ā€œLana is my favorite singerā€ and they only listen to her popular songs such as Brooklyn Baby, Say Yes To Heaven, Young And Beautiful, etc. Donā€™t get me wrong, you donā€™t need to know her wholeĀ discography to consider yourself a fan, but you arenā€™t trulyĀ a fan if you ONLY listen to her mainstream songs.

when playing dangerousĀ became trendy it was so random cuzĀ iĀ never thought that song would beĀ famous on tiktok- iĀ also hated it because thatā€™s my song and iĀ liked it when only lanaĀ stans knew about those songs

Ā 

Hereā€™s what I just posted on a similar thread

The three main Lana tiktok stans are:

1. Ultraviolence-Ā itā€™sĀ their whole personality and they tend to romanticize harmful things such as eds, drugs, etc. These are the femcels and some coquettes.Ā 

2. NFR- ā€œNFR is the best album created, all of her other albums are nothing compare to itā€

3. Aka- Either Lizzy is my whole personality (coquettes and femcels)Ā or Lizzy is such a problematic eraĀ 

Ā 

I hate her unreleased getting trendy on tiktok. Like yes, I am in factĀ a gatekeeper careless. Especially when people say ā€œLana is my favorite singerā€ and they only listen to her popular songs such as Brooklyn Baby, Say Yes To Heaven, Young And Beautiful, etc. Donā€™t get me wrong, you donā€™t need to know her wholeĀ discography to consider yourself a fan, but you arenā€™t trulyĀ a fan if you ONLY listen to her mainstream songs. I also hate peoples posting stuff regarding Lana just for the aesthetic of it.Ā 

stars in my eyes

Ā