jimbeam

New TikTok fans: weird or just unhinged?

Add the Lana subreddit to this thread, a lot of them are cooked over there. I swear to fucking Jesus Christ our lord if another straight guy goes “I’m a guy who loves lana but is 101% straight” I’m gonna off myself

like shut up, your insecurity is showing so hard

Just love the music, who gives a fuck

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

i know there's a whole thing about gatekeeping songs etc and i might sound stupid for saying this but it really does irk me when old/unreleased songs go viral and everyone talks about how good they are like why did it take going viral on tiktok for you to listen to this music, if you had taste you would've listened to it way back when, idk i might just be bitter but it annoys me a lot LOL

5a86642010719_tumblr_otrpzotSn41rdizqpo1

5 hours ago, bambi eyes said:

ultraviolence stans need to get over that damn album… hm, bb, dykttatuob outsell 

F275-D6-EB-38-BD-4-FF1-99-FC-1078-DD09-C

The real Ultraviolence stans aren’t bitter about not getting an Ultraviolence 2.0, they have Ultraviolence as their #1 but love her other albums :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

keep ultraviolence out of your mouths, thank you very much. 

anyways, if i hear velvet crowbar on tiktok i might actually drink poison 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

TikTok fandoms can definitely be a wild ride, right? There's all sorts of content and I cannot say I feel about this app in any certain app. There are a lot of people and some of them do make really good edits or memes.

Omg I just saw a video of James Franco’s poems about Lana saying how cute it is etc😭😭😭 people were asking if they were still friends and they said yes☠️ then went onto say shades of cool is about him🤡🤡🤡

what never ceases to amaze me about these “stans” is how confident they are with their wrong info. Like gurl if you dunno just stfu 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2f9P97Q/

I love how as soon as Lana changes one little word in the live performance of a song there are instantly ALL CAPS videos going like 

OMG LAMA DEL REY CHANGED THE WORDS FOR NFR! SUCH A SHAAAADE

and it turns out this is because she sang "You're just my man" instead of "a man" :toofloppy:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I mean not all TikTok fans are like this but most of them are: you can feed them any kind of information (rumours, false information, urban legends) and they can take this info as a fact.

Like those Ocean Boulveard deluxe rumours :toofloppy:

The Instagram and Twitter fandom are ruined for me because those TikTok stans are spreading there like cancer. Or maybe I'm just old now :crossed:

url%5D

27 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I love how as soon as Lana changes one little word in the live performance of a song there are instantly ALL CAPS videos going like

OMG LAMA DEL REY CHANGED THE WORDS FOR NFR! SUCH A SHAAAADE

and it turns out this is because she sang "You're just my man" instead of "a man" :toofloppy:

As a teen I was also obsessed with stuff like that regarding Lana so :crossed:

8 minutes ago, Embach said:

I mean not all TikTok fans are like this but most of them are: you can feed them any kind of information (rumours, false information, urban legends) and they can take this info as a fact.

Like those Ocean Boulveard deluxe rumours :toofloppy:

The Instagram and Twitter fandom are ruined for me because those TikTok stans are spreading there like cancer. Or maybe I'm just old now :crossed:

Fr they're the new boomers. Whenever I ask for a source they cite Pop Base or some random headline screenshot. Get a grip on reality

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

15 minutes ago, kitschesque said:

As a teen I was also obsessed with stuff like that regarding Lana so :crossed:

I kinda get it when she does thing like that recent commrnt in Y&B or the copyrighg line during LA to the Moon tour or the iconic "Let Me Fuck You Hard In The Pouring Rain". But ... "you're just my man"? Well ... so what?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Not that I'm gatekeeping but... Lana's impact on Tumblr in BTD-UV era will always be iconinc. Tiktok stans will never get this and as for me it's kinda funny that now some teenagers gatekeep her like.. you really had to be there :bebe::krylie: