jimbeam

New TikTok fans: weird or just unhinged?

I see that you changed the tittle of the thread. When it come to these types of people on Tiktok, they're most likely toxic and weird edgy teens. I understand idolizng Lana for her art and music, but these people idolize mentally ill characters like Lisa from Girl Interrupted or any other hysterical mentality ill character. Just no. I don't understand basing their entire personality and taste in movies and literature around angry women. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

oh shit word got out and now the gp, and by gp i mean 16 year olds ariola stans on twitter, found the tracklist and are already posting things like "omg not lana del rey having these long ass titles!!":bebe:

cunts:true:

i've met 16 year olds with better opinions than most lana stans on tiktok :oprah3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

you will die on a hill before a good word about lana stans on tiktok comes out of your mouth:eek2:

Rightfully so.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, tacotruck said:

i don't mean this in a mean way but the tiktok stans make me so embarrased to be a lana stan :bebe:

omg i wanna get in the car with random boys #LanaDelReySummer 😝 i love flirting with older men and putting on my coquette outfits while listening to born to die xx umm does anyone else prefer her unreleased songs to her released ones?? 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, cherrytropico said:

omg i wanna get in the car with random boys #LanaDelReySummer 😝 i love flirting with older men and putting on my coquette outfits while listening to born to die xx umm does anyone else prefer her unreleased songs to her released ones?? 

this is so accurate i just recoiled 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, cherrytropico said:

a piano killed my dog & my boyfriend who was 40 years older than me fearful-face_1f628.pngfearful-face_1f628.pngfearful-face_1f628.pngfearful-face_1f628.pngfearful-face_1f628.pngfearful-face_1f628.pngfearful-face_1f628.pngfearful-face_1f628.png

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

this is SO lana del rey vinyl sksksksk have you heard nfr its her best album i want to smoke cigarettes out a window listening to it

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23