jimbeam

New TikTok fans: weird or just unhinged?

19 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

I also can't stand how the tik tok fandom will fight to the death over that coke necklace

Reveal hidden contents

I guess we have to be grateful they caused The Other Woman to blow up tho:delish:

I would too…have you seen how much it sells on Ebay? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Tik tok stans are the lowest point of the fandom. Literally just a bunch of children gathered in one area of the internet, making up fake stories, promoting harmful things and ganging up on anyone who doesn’t fit their “edgy, anorexic trailer park angel, prostitute” aesthetic. It’s so embarrassing and I hope it dies down eventually

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

I'm on Tiktok and I usually come across to normal content because algorithm BUT once I was on fyp ulogged and literally thought everything was satire. 

Lana tok is weird-ish but not too much. I usually come across to songs and the outfits that go with them or people making Pinterest boards of songs and albums. Sometimes I come across those coquette girls with dark circles that look like they're 12 and on heroin that are honestly so gross but see myself as a teen wanting to be them. I feel like these people have no personality when your entire existence is fabricated based on something you saw on the internet. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

it irritates my soul the way they ONLY use old pictures of her when she was super skinny, they idealize objectification and abuse turning it into some disgusting aesthetic. i honestly dont even think they care for lana, they just care for what can be manipulated out of her image, using her lyrics out of their context to make it seem as though lana is glorifying being submissive to men. they see lana as a accessory to their aesthetic and thats all she is to them. it makes me angry because lanas music is so powerful and shouldn't be taken advantage like this. i think the tiktok community is fairly young too, i dont think they truly comprehend the songs meanings i mean i didnt understand them myself until i was older and had been exposed to those experiences of love and pain. anyways like @Tropico Angel said its embarrassing and i hope they grow out of it 

Spoiler

tiktok using young&beautiful lyrics "will you still love me when im no longer young and beautiful" showing recent pictures of her+ones where shes bloated in the beginning and then old ones of her where shes slimer implying that shes now no longer young and beautiful as she was in earlier years because of her weight. i turned into into a gif for yall to seeezgif-4-fe7721c024.gif

cjRjPWT.gif          QODlvVl.gif.     

On 7/1/2022 at 8:47 AM, saturnlana said:

it irritates my soul the way they ONLY use old pictures of her when she was super skinny, they idealize objectification and abuse turning it into some disgusting aesthetic. i honestly dont even think they care for lana, they just care for what can be manipulated out of her image, using her lyrics out of their context to make it seem as though lana is glorifying being submissive to men. they see lana as a accessory to their aesthetic and thats all she is to them. it makes me angry because lanas music is so powerful and shouldn't be taken advantage like this. i think the tiktok community is fairly young too, i dont think they truly comprehend the songs meanings i mean i didnt understand them myself until i was older and had been exposed to those experiences of love and pain. anyways like @Tropico Angel said its embarrassing and i hope they grow out of it 

Hide contents

tiktok using young&beautiful lyrics "will you still love me when im no longer young and beautiful" showing recent pictures of her+ones where shes bloated in the beginning and then old ones of her where shes slimer implying that shes now no longer young and beautiful as she was in earlier years because of her weight. i turned into into a gif for yall to seeezgif-4-fe7721c024.gif

Tbh tumblr girls did the exact same. There are hundreds of memes how Lana "ruined" them at 14 and shit. As for skinny Lana, her aesthetic was better back then, she was more unique, edgy and put more into her looks and aesthetic. She was also younger and more reckless which appeals to young people more than her mellow presence now. I'm also a bigger fan of BTD-UV Lana than COCC-BB Lana. 

Lana did glamorize being submissive and toxic relationships especially in UV. People just need critical thinking when listening to her and she's not responsible for people that lack. I don't mind it because not everyone needs to sing about empowerment and healthy boundaries. 

Aa for the Y&B part, that is gross. That sound is supposed to be used on old loving couples, not someone who gained a little weight ans is in her 30s. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

This isn't necessarily related to Lana or her TikTok fans, but I saw this earlier today and like... :rip: idek where to start 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I absolutely despise tiktok and I pray for it to be burned down but lately I've just been telling myself that these are children and children are like not mentally developed and just being online makes you mentally ill so I also just pray for these poor kids. they are cringe but they can't be blamed... people just desperately want to be liked :poordat: it's all so sad

On 7/5/2022 at 10:49 PM, honey dew said:

I absolutely despise tiktok and I pray for it to be burned down but lately I've just been telling myself that these are children and children are like not mentally developed and just being online makes you mentally ill so I also just pray for these poor kids. they are cringe but they can't be blamed... people just desperately want to be liked :poordat: it's all so sad

i dont really care abt them. They keep Lana famous & give her more streaming than ever & shes getting $$$ so.... our girl still winning

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Idk if this is the correct thread but since it originated in tiktok and this was a recent thread when I opened LB I’ll post here:

anyone else totally shocked and completely revolted by the ED side of tiktok and twitter, especially after lanaismpoland posted those pics? Like.. some of the quotes are so serious and disgusting and I just did not expect it beyond trolls. But a lot of these people genuinely feel that way? Idk.. just totally shocked by it all. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

Idk if this is the correct thread but since it originated in tiktok and this was a recent thread when I opened LB I’ll post here:

anyone else totally shocked and completely revolted by the ED side of tiktok and twitter, especially after lanaismpoland posted those pics? Like.. some of the quotes are so serious and disgusting and I just did not expect it beyond trolls. But a lot of these people genuinely feel that way? Idk.. just totally shocked by it all. 

there is a lot of disgusting people on the internet, it makes you wonder if there’s just a lot of people in general who think like that, people are more likely to say things online because they can do it anonymously & behind a screen

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

On 7/4/2022 at 10:13 AM, shady said:

Lana did glamorize being submissive and toxic relationships especially in UV. People just need critical thinking when listening to her and she's not responsible for people that lack. I don't mind it because not everyone needs to sing about empowerment and healthy boundaries. 

but she never glamorized anything. UV was written in the perspective of a woman in a toxic relationship, that's different from glamorizing imo

agree with the rest

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

i honestly don’t think there was really anything wrong about lana singing about her experiences & being “submissive” in a “glamorous” way, she made beautiful art out of her experiences & it may have been controversial & polarizing but that’s what makes it all the more special & noteworthy 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

25 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

her so called fans on these sites (especially tiktok) don't even view her as a real human being instead they see her as an aesthetic and get angry when reminded shes no longer that 'skinny drugged up white girl' 

cjRjPWT.gif          QODlvVl.gif.