Elle

Lana at Jack Donoghue's birthday party at the Fraternal Order of Eagles club in Los Angeles, CA - May 20th, 2022

I’m screaming at her dating him after I’ve been following Salem for so many years :rip: I love Salem and have liked him for so long but a couple of weeks ago in NYC when I was visiting I saw him DJ solo for the first time with my friends and it was absolutely awful, like one of those moments where a musical hero you have lets you down so much and I just haven’t been able to look at him the same way since dhskenskjss and the random ass DJ after him was so much better :rip: he was djing off a laptop and it still sounded so half assed while other less famous djs used the DJ hardware (the turntables etc, which require a lot more skill)

On 5/22/2022 at 12:51 AM, BartenderDeco said:

this is a really random question but is jack donoughue relevant in any way? because sky ferreira follows him on instagram and i doubt it’s because of lana

On 5/22/2022 at 1:18 AM, paradisetropico said:

ive been wondering the same thing, because LOTS of people who are "semi famous" and fashion people follow him,,,, maybe he just has a lot of connections and knows a lot of artists/people in general in these circles ?

I wouldn’t say he’s super “relevant” per se but i feel like he’s def notable in the creative circles Sky and Lana run in! Jack is a member of SALEM, a duo/former trio of two producers who make dark and slow electronic music and were part of the early kind of witch house wave in the late 2000s with crystal castles, purity ring, sidewalks and skeletons etc. salem kind of blew up off of slowing pop and electronic songs down like 500% before tiktok “slowed and reverb” was a thing, pairing it with dark videos of debutante celebrities being papped, foreign horror clips and military drone strikes, they definitely have a sort of evil americana vibe in common to their stuff with lana.. even though a lot of their remixes are just the original song slowed down with some added kick drums and samples they kinda were doing this before anyone else tbh. salem graduated from the art school i went to but then dropped out of and like every straight dude there is a wannabe Jack donogoue boy haha. but their music is actually super good and I’m excited Lana might be dating him cus let’s face it like she might not know it herself but Lana is extremely cool and respected, and she deserves to have her dues paid in this 2020s millennial aged dark creative circles considering she influenced them all

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

He’s hot but he looks like a total douchebag. Masterpiece incoming!

to me he seems like the hard on the outside soft on the inside kinda guy, and judging by the microscopic peek we have into their relationship, i really think they have this weird but attractive chemistry between them

3 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

did anybody manage to screen record sveta's livestream? lana and jack were both in it and they were apparently dancing lol

https://twitter.com/LDRCRAVE/status/1528199472244719616?t=f_EhdQ8rheM1dG9vwiG_Ag&s=19

not the livestream, but it was outside too

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd2XJyLgxXG/

9 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

did anybody manage to screen record sveta's livestream? lana and jack were both in it and they were apparently dancing lol

https://twitter.com/LDRCRAVE/status/1528199472244719616?t=f_EhdQ8rheM1dG9vwiG_Ag&s=19

5 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

not the livestream, but it was outside too

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd2XJyLgxXG/

This is Stefan Morton.

17 hours ago, Super Movie said:

Maybe it's just me projecting after the Honeymoon-esque Italy trip, but her hair is giving Honeymoon era here :hype: Love to see her having fun, and she seems happy with Jack

This is the right jack for her!!!

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

20 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

to me he seems like the hard on the outside soft on the inside kinda guy, and judging by the microscopic peek we have into their relationship, i really think they have this weird but attractive chemistry between them

Let’s hope it goes well for them! He’s hotter than Clay at least!

IMG-7960.jpg