Elle

Lana at Jack Donoghue's birthday party at the Fraternal Order of Eagles club in Los Angeles, CA - May 20th, 2022

oh fu-
he's sooooo fire
but i just wanted to find out how old is he
but google gave me THIS

Donohue died on March 27, 1984, of a heart attack in Marina del Rey at the age of 75

(i know, that's another Jack and he's Donohue and not Donoghue and i'm sorry for this stupid shit BUT HOLY MOTHER)

no. really. how old is he?

I still can’t believe that Lana is not a Gemini when we look at the men she is dating :omfg2:  I mean, just a quick look at Jack’s Insta (not Antonoff -the -Antichrist to most members of LB, but Donogue) and he clearly stands in the « creative / liberal / has had some rough patches » pool of her BF (if they are indeed dating). And before that, there were Clay and Sean, which seem to be more right wing - conservatives.
Never change, Lana, never change. 

29 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I still can’t believe that Lana is not a Gemini when we look at the men she is dating :omfg2:  I mean, just a quick look at Jack’s Insta (not Antonoff -the -Antichrist to most members of LB, but Donogue) and he clearly stands in the « creative / liberal / has had some rough patches » pool of her BF (if they are indeed dating). And before that, there were Clay and Sean, which seem to be more right wing - conservatives.
Never change, Lana, never change. 

isn't she a leo moon? (plus we don't know her venus sign either)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

46 minutes ago, jimmy necco ur so fine said:

oh fu-
he's sooooo fire
but i just wanted to find out how old is he
but google gave me THIS

(i know, that's another Jack and he's Donohue and not Donoghue and i'm sorry for this stupid shit BUT HOLY MOTHER)

no. really. how old is he?

In this article he was 32, so he must be 34 now.

14 minutes ago, avenue said:

She could be if the song is right. All I’m saying is that she really is dating men that are almost total opposites. Very Gemini energy even though she is a Cancer :blush3:

15 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

what in the tumblr is going on here

I guess it’s better to derail this thread than the pre-release one :lmao:

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

She could be if the song is right. All I’m saying is that she really is dating men that are almost total opposites. Very Gemini energy even though she is a Cancer :blush3:

I guess it’s better to derail this thread than the pre-release one :lmao:

I’m a Gemini with a Leo Moon and I can confirm this!

IMG-7960.jpg

5 hours ago, avenue said:

her venus is in taurus aka jack d's sun sign :creepna3: also, us leo moons are questionable when it comes to picking our partners so i feel lana on dis one

Edited by drugsdesire

Another picture of Lana and Jack at the party! A friend of Jack’s told DailyMail that they make a “wholesome couple” and that Jack is “totally crazy about Lana. While she was away for a few days [in Italy] he was playing her songs really loud, making sure the sound system was good enough.”

Of course, take everything from DM with a grain of salt, but if they are together, I’m happy Lana’s found someone who seems to really care about her! x

C3150947-9800-4878-A5-E3-FEB26832-F0-E3

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

18 minutes ago, Elle said:

Another picture of Lana and Jack at the party! A friend of Jack’s told DailyMail that they make a “wholesome couple” and that Jack is “totally crazy about Lana. While she was away for a few days [in Italy] he was playing her songs really loud, making sure the sound system was good enough.”

Of course, take everything from DM with a grain of salt, but if they are together, I’m happy Lana’s found someone who seems to really care about her! x

rip Saddam, you would've loved this

I want Jack & Lana to get married & have babies like she's always wanted. She deserves it. I just want a happy ending for her. I'm so happy for her, this is the happiest she's seemed in awhile with any guy even though they aren't public yet. Soon....

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

On 5/26/2022 at 2:55 PM, Elle said:

he kinda gives off crackhead vibes but like - FORMER crackhead vibes. i just hope he treats her well!

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

On 5/26/2022 at 3:55 PM, Elle said:

Love this photo. I hope they are still together anyhow.