baddisease

21 Dead and Many Children Injured in Texas Elementary School Shooting

A fucking elementary school, This shit breaks my heart. It really really gets to me…

America is fucked up.

I cant believe it’s 2022 and things like this are still allowed to happen. Especially in a country that wants to be a leader and ‘standard’ for most places in the world. 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Supposed to be the most enviable country in the world but refuses to put the lives of children above an inanimate object designed to do one thing - kill as many as possible in a short amount of time. 

Studies have proven over and over again in the UK that if you carry a knife you have a higher chance of using it or having someone kill you with it. This is the exact type of thinking that should be applied to guns. Ban them, every single one. It's not a right to bear arms and that same law that was put in place long ago should've been removed when the country became stable. 

This shouldn't be happening. THIS ISN'T NORMAL. What is not clicking? They were just kids. Little beings with all that potential just snuffed out needlessly. It just makes me so angry.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Jesus christ.

This shit has to stop. These things just fuel my desire to leave this country and go somewhere where you don't see news of innocent children being slaughtered in the headlines 24/7.

Spoiler

Who wants to take bets that the losers in the true crime community are going to start romanticizing whoever did it. Being in that community and seeing everything up close has me thinking that its gonna happen. So glad I came to and escaped that shit.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

fuck this country. i learned with sandy hook that nothing, literally nothing, will make this cult of guns care about anything but access to guns. if dead children (which USA purports to be sacred) isn't enough nothing is. the sickness is beyond.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

Don't think it's only in the U.S., as several rampages in German schools have been foiled in recent weeks (fortunately in time).  But, of course, this tragic outcome cannot be compared. :(

Other countries have issues with gun violence but not to the extent of the US, in most cases. As an outsider looking in, it seems as if they are part of the cultural identity of the country. And I don't mean that every American is violent or anything, I mean that it's hard to imagine what America looks like without guns. They seem to be in almost every setting.

How do you get Americans to give up their guns? Here, we paid people to surrender them back in the 90s after a mass shooting in Tasmania, and people said it wouldn't work because there'd still be guns because criminals etc wouldn't surrender them. There ARE still guns but not nearly as many - most ordinary people can't access one easily and some types are banned altogether (semi-automatics and automatics) and that is the difference.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm so tired. I already know that every site is littered with the buzz phrases that people share out when things like this happen, but the truth is that things like this shouldn't happen. They cannot continue to happen. The fact that we've seen countless amounts of people die in this country because of things like this, and yet absolutely nothing has been done, is infuriating in a way I can barely even describe

imageproxy.jpg

The first thing that US needs to do is have a leader, either side (I do not care which) with enough backing and support from others to outright dissolve and then ban the NRA and other groups like them. They have too much sway and power on gun policy. Getting rid of them and any politician that's being paid, sorry bribed, (BC let's be real they are) in either party and then you actually have a fighting chance. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35261394.amp

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

it's now at 21 fuck wtf is actually wrong with people???

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 hours ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

The first thing that US needs to do is have a leader, either side (I do not care which) with enough backing and support from others to outright dissolve and then ban the NRA and other groups like them. They have too much sway and power on gun policy. Getting rid of them and any politician that's being paid, sorry bribed, (BC let's be real they are) in either party and then you actually have a fighting chance. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35261394.amp

Problem is, I don’t think it can be an executive decision? And we’ll never have a majority in congress. Again, as with everything going on recently: we can blame that goddamn filibuster that lets a minority party (of whichever side) wield power they should not have. 

I’m mourning for the now 21 lives lost this morning, the 10 lost last week, and the many more who will be lost in the future due to the complicity of those elected by the people, yet seeming to want to serve the interests of fanatics.  

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

this is so mind boggling and upsetting

he bought two machine guns on his 18th birthday. how the fuck is that legal and allowed??

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

the way that it's literally "Elementary school"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing