lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

I personally apologize to Moy for anything I said. He didn't trade nudes for songs, it was a rumor. And if anybody else was offended, I apologize sincerely. 

And don't even waste your time on the password, the file isn't MDG - it's a dance routine from the TV show "Dance Moms", the password was lanasneedle. 

I seriously need to find more productive things to do when I'm bored.

(and I really hope none of you actually went into the anal fisting tag - someone told me it was in there, but I wasn't planning on looking). 

I personally apologize to Moy for anything I said. He didn't trade nudes for songs, it was a rumor. And if anybody else was offended, I apologize sincerely. 

And don't even waste your time on the password, the file isn't MDG - it's a dance routine from the TV show "Dance Moms", the password was lanasneedle. 

I seriously need to find more productive things to do when I'm bored.

(and I really hope none of you actually went into the anal fisting tag - someone told me it was in there, but I wasn't planning on looking). 

So that tumblr was you or...?

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Well well well, what do you know?  :usrs:

http://tired-of-singing-the-blues.tumblr.com/

they might be right about some things - like the hawaiian tropic lyric. lowinthemind, in a past tinychat, told people that the lyric isn't "hawaiian tropic & a bottle of jack, riding around in the cadillac" - but a variation of that lyric. according to low, anyone who uses that lyric automatically shows they don't have the song. 

EDIT: the jfk snippet is back: http://tired-of-singing-the-blues.tumblr.com/post/54036969750/jfk-snippet-that-has-been-posted-on-soundcloud-a

Just when I thought it was finally over, some other blog comes along pretending to be less than bullshit by typing with proper syntax to seem professional, posting fake lyrics galore as per usual.  :facepalm:

X----into me, into you----X

Wow, just wow. Go suck a rock Matt. Making me spend time on this shit... 

if there's anyone out there that has never done something that they wish they could take back, please pick up that stone and throw it so hard at my head that it kills me!!

rsz_screen_shot_2013-06-26_at_73403_am.j

qt. Would of never guessed lanasneedle tbh

Anyway! lowinthemind reopened their blog and they're saying the pizza pie lyrics were legit, but they took out 1 word from the line. 

VyIsfwC.jpg