BubblegumBitch

Lana's song not on A$AP Rocky's album...

There's a solo Lana demo, the KickDrums said it came about from recording a whole song with Lana and then deciding to take bits of that song and putting it in a collab with A$AP.

WHAT THE FUCK WHY DONT THEY LEAK IT!?!??! KHWIF:AWLHBFAGLFU

And that's why the song wasn't in his album

Pitchfork: You've worked with Lana Del Rey, though she's not on the record.

AR: Everybody's upset about that. To be truthful, they leaked the fucking bad version of the song, ["Ridin'"]. It turned me off. And everybody saw it coming. I didn't want to do too much clichéd shit, I wanted to be unpredictable.

Source

:icant:

Pitchfork: You've worked with Lana Del Rey, though she's not on the record.

AR: Everybody's upset about that. To be truthful, they leaked the fucking bad version of the song, ["Ridin'"]. It turned me off. And everybody saw it coming. I didn't want to do too much clichéd shit, I wanted to be unpredictable.

Source

Wow. Way to show everyone what a man you are, A$AP. I'm so impressed with your unpredictability.

14417469274.gif

I was actually very disappointed when I got to the iTunes Store on the album release date and saw that it wasn't there. At least we have the demo and the verses that were changed on the final are his, so it doesn't really matter.

Actually it's pretty decent

Ugh the delusion  :oprah2:  :oprah2:  :oprah2:

He wasn't as popular as he is now. Look at his youtube vids they tripled after he was in national anthem. Not saying that no one knew him but look at him now he's #4 on Itunes Albums people actually know  his name. He started becoming popular after national anthem  :judgingu:  :judgingu:

god knows I tried

He wasn't as popular as he is now. Look at his youtube vids they tripled after he was in national anthem. Not saying that no one knew him but look at him now he's #4 on Itunes Albums people actually know  his name. He started becoming popular after national anthem  :judgingu:  :judgingu:

why don't you do your research before making such outlandish statements? A$AP Rocky has been working with ASAP Mob since 2007, his debut mixtape came out in 2011 and was extremely well reviewed. If anything A$AP brought Lana more attention from devoted hip-hop fans who would otherwise not listen to her. He has always had a lot of respect from the hip-hop community and to say that he owes his success to lana is frankly a little insulting.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

THAT RIDIN SONG WITH ME N LANA IZ NOT OFFICAL, ITS NOT MY REAL LYRICS , THAT WAZ A REFERENCE , THE KICK DRUMS CAN SUCK MY DICK!!!!

MY BARZ ARE WACK AF ON THAT SONG BRUH, THAT WAZ A FREESTYLE REFERENCE AND THEY KNOW DAT, FUCK THE KICK DRUMS!!!

I CARE ABOUT MY CRAFT TOO MUCH TO GIVE THE PPL GARBAGE LIKE THAT, SMH

What a charming, well-spoken, young man...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.