x VB

Dayglo Reflection (Orchestral Version) to be released on streaming services - June 10th, 2022

2 hours ago, Rocket0212 said:

Not this being on Spotify. What next? Boom Like That (Piano Version)?:toofloppy:

wait, so is this actually a leak or not…?

btw i fucking love dayglo reflection so i’m HAPPY with this

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Okay all, this version is an official release. It is available to listen to on Spotify. Therefore, all direct download links after this point will result in a ban. It seems people were unclear that was an official release rather than an unreleased leak, so I'll be removing links from this thread and issuing warnings. Usually, a punishment for posting download links to leaks of official releases is a permanent ban, but it seems this was a surprise official release that people weren't aware of and mistook for a leak.

I've also updated the title of this thread and moved it to the New Releases section x

Stream on Spotify Here

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

19 minutes ago, Elle said:

Usually, a punishment for posting download links to leaks of official releases is a permanent ban, but it seems this was a surprise official release that people weren't aware of and mistook for a leak x

Genuinely asking, but for this reason stated, does @TheBoss really deserve a warning point? I genuinely thought this was a leak myself, as opposed to an official release. ❤️

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

28 minutes ago, bloodydriver said:

Genuinely asking, but for this reason stated, does @TheBoss really deserve a warning point? I genuinely thought this was a leak myself, as opposed to an official release. ❤️

Posting links to leaks of copyrighted material intended for an official commercial release is strictly forbidden, and the site could face repercussions for having these links on our webpages. Therefore, we must take some sort of action to show we're abiding by this principle. However, since this seems to be an accident, I have decided to just give those who posted a link a single verbal warning point with no added restrictions rather than our usual punishment of a permanent ban.

In the future, please be sure to check if something is intended for release before posting a download link! If you're not sure, it's better to be safe than sorry! x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

Posting links to leaks of copyrighted material intended for an official commercial release is strictly forbidden, and the site could face repercussions for having these links on our webpages. Therefore, we must take some sort of action to show we're abiding by this principle. However, since this seems to be an accident, I have decided to just give those who posted a link a single verbal warning point with no added restrictions rather than our usual punishment of a permanent ban.

In the future, please be sure to check if something is intended for release before posting a download link! If you're not sure, it's better to be safe than sorry! x

Ok, that's understandable. 🙂

Spoiler

Also, genuinely wondering again, but @Wait For Life previously edited their comment and removed their link prior to your comment about the song being an official release. At the time, they didn't have a warning point, but it seems that you just gave them a warning point just a few minutes ago. I'm just trying to understand how the policies work because they did remove their link in a timely manner, but they still dealt with repercussions. Is editing the original comment and removing links not enough to avoid warning points or ban? Thanks! ❤️

1 minute ago, bloodydriver said:

Ok, that's understandable. 🙂

Reveal hidden contents

They actually removed the link 2 minutes after I made that post rather than before. But about verbal Warning Points with no additional restrictions, they're really nothing to worry about. They are really just there to show that we are enforcing our rules and that users are aware not to repeat whatever it is they did again in the future. I think this instance can be an important warning to all to always ensure that download links posted are not to official releases x

1 minute ago, Elle said:

They actually removed the link 2 minutes after I made that post rather than before. But about verbal Warning Points with no additional restrictions, they're really nothing to worry about. They are really just there to show that we are enforcing our rules and that users are aware not to repeat whatever it is they did again in the future. I think this instance can be an important warning to all to always ensure that download links posted are not to official releases x

I see; my bad. Thanks! ❤️

4 hours ago, bloodydriver said:

I thought the same (and I think everyone else did too), I honestly just came on the site to edit the message when I found out from a friend it was actually released and never looked for her comment, but it seems my truth doesn't matter much

I think the fact I edited my message in the first place says a lot but whatev

Edit:

unknown.png

Also this looks misleading to me, I physically removed the link and provided reasoning once I realized it was released (before the mod notes were added) so there was no "[link removed]" by a moderator, I did it myself before the fact.

23 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Is this getting released Fr? Did I miss something 

oh this is another cover, i was like is this a new song???

idgaf about a cover :delicious:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

oh this is another cover, i was like is this a new song???

idgaf about a cover :delicious:

it’s basically a stripped-down version of a song we’ve had for a decade, a collab with bobby womack, it’s a very beautiful song, though

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

6 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

y is this being released i am confusion

Probably to honour its 10th anniversary! The song and the album it comes from The Bravest Man in the Universe were released 10 years ago as of yesterday x

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Probably to honour its 10th anniversary! The song and the album it comes from The Bravest Man in the Universe were released 10 years ago as of yesterday x

OHHH

not this song getting a bigger decade anniversary than Born to Die but okur

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

15 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I heard that honeymouns is going to leak RBC next

Damn, excuse my ignorance, can someone tell me what RBC is please?

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif