plastiscguy

Buddy's Rendezvous (Lana's Version) to be released on streaming services - OUT: June 16th, 2022

28 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Is it on Spotify? She’s not coming up for me :trisha:

Midnight

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It's available in France now. :trisha: Thank god. I was tired of listening to it on youtube. 

It's weird how they put it in as a joint EP with Father John Misty songs. It's confusing for people who didn't know about this before cause it makes you think it's a EP full of duets. 

It's a good strategy though cause it'll make Lana fans listen to songs from his album. 

I listened to it maybe 10 times on the train this morning, it’s so good. These lines still get to me every time:

I'm at Buddy's Rendezvous
Tellin' the losers and old timers
How good I did with you

Like, whew the imagery. An old timey dive bar, cigarette smoke everywhere, Miller Lite on draft. A group of deadbeat old guys sitting around a table and someone saying “man, this one turned out incredible” :trisha:

did we consider that lana might be saying “whatever happened to the girl i threw in the wasteland” bc it makes sense and lana may have changed up the lyrics just to add a lil bit of a personal touch

5 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

did we consider that lana might be saying “whatever happened to the girl i threw in the wasteland” bc it makes sense and lana may have changed up the lyrics just to add a lil bit of a personal touch

that's what I thought when I heard it too