fl0r1dakil0s

AI Lana Interview

i've been inputting facts and interviews about lana into an AI that is programmed to create a "conversation" with a person. since lala doesn't seem to be answering questions it can't hurt to see what fake lala would say LOL.. what else should i ask it?

557398fa4b27798deb743fdf74d1bbdc.png

224eacbf1cf0de2afe4e4d4836d77c87.png

02751bbb175492292ae5811edf40e7ef.png

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

am i not allowed to be uncomfortable with the fact that AI can convincingly imitate a human?? relax :scoff:

fair.. but tbh if u think this is scary just wait a few years for the developers of some of the leading AI startups to release what they are currently working on to the public. it's actually going to be insane and i'm starting to have a genuine fear that AI will, in our generation, take so many jobs from people that we didn't think were threatened by current technology

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

fair.. but tbh if u think this is scary just wait a few years for the developers of some of the leading AI startups to release what they are currently working on to the public. it's actually going to be insane and i'm starting to have a genuine fear that AI will, in our generation, take so many jobs from people that we didn't think were threatened by current technology

no im truly terrified of AI n thats why this creeps me out so much :crying5: just witnessing how far its come n knowing itll only grow more and more intelligent as the years go on. experimenting with AI is a huge mistake in my opinion. sure, its interesting but whatre we going to do when it just grows far too powerful?