baddisease

Supreme Court overturns constitutional right to abortion

im-570900?width=1260&height=840&pixel_ra

Saddening. It's important to remember that the people celebrating this come from all walks of life. We may never understand them, but it's important to remember that they are not a monolith. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I just dont understand how on Earth we are still being obsessed with controlling over female bodies like this? 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i feel scared that they aren’t going to stop here, in my state, it seems like abortion will still be legal, but what if they take away access to birth control? what if they go as far as reversing the right to gay marriage? interracial marriage? we just simply can’t go back, this is so scary

to think they were more progressive about the issue in the 70s, apparently…

WGe8ynS.gif

Well if this is the case then the Supreme Court might as well want to do something useful with the rape culture, sex offenders & all of that.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i’m already tired of seeing photos of “pro-life advocates” celebrating in the streets, i’m sorry but they’re fucking stupid, they don’t give a damn about the child & it’s ability to live a happy life once it’s actually born, & they’re so blind & oblivious that they don’t see that

WGe8ynS.gif

whats the point in banning something like this when you could just abort the child without telling anyone, sorry if that sounds insensitive but alcohol tends to work

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

46 minutes ago, Mer said:

im-570900?width=1260&height=840&pixel_ra

Saddening. It's important to remember that the people celebrating this come from all walks of life. We may never understand them, but it's important to remember that they are not a monolith. 

dont care. anyone who celebrates women losing the rights to their bodies is an idiot. couldnt give less of a shit.

they don’t actually care about the baby. if they did, they wouldve done their best to solve formula shortages and kids getting shot at school. its disgusting. all they care about is taking away rights from women.