baddisease

Supreme Court overturns constitutional right to abortion

2 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

No seriously though Americans are fucking crazy. The fact that your entire political system is soooooo skewed to the right that you think people like Bernie / AOC etc are political extremists is so fucking sad. Your entire system is fucked. It makes me so upset for ppl living (surviving) there

I can't take seriously the same people who think that free healthcare is communism and that they "don't want to pay other people's medical bills". I don't blame them 100%, that's what generations of propaganda does. The tax money that should've gone into heathcare goes into their military that destroys other countries. 

Also my parents and grandparents grew up during the big bad communism and got free apartments that aren't made of cardboard and still are of better quality than the fancy glass ones. But I guess we're more free for not being able to afford any roof over our heads without draining ourselves into debt until the age of 60.

Also, my boyfriend is pro-life and when I brought up the rape and the life risk argument he left me on read. Like dude, if your mom was at that situation what would you say? So selfish. Do they think life starts at ejaculation or erection? 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I don't really know what to say at this point. I'm just fucking pissed off still. I woke up mad for the women who can't do what they want. Whose rights were taken away and laws were put in place automatically as soon as Roe was overturned. Womens rights were just aborted and nobody can do anything except vote???? Fucking bullshit

I just want to watch the country burn at this point. I hope women and everyone understand that this should be the final straw. This should be it. We stopped protesting against police brutality and it still happens. We stopped doing anything and now they feel like they can do anything they want. Biden wants peaceful protests but protesting clearly doesn't do it anymore. We need a French Revolution style situation. The government doesn't work anymore. It's a fucking shit show ran by extremists and I'd be willing to bet that little Bitch Mcconnell had his hands in this decision. I'm just disappointed and angry and frustrated.  I fucking hate it here. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 6/24/2022 at 11:27 AM, Mer said:

im-570900?width=1260&height=840&pixel_ra

Saddening. It's important to remember that the people celebrating this come from all walks of life. We may never understand them, but it's important to remember that they are not a monolith. 

now why was your first thought of what to post first in this thread these retards

2 hours ago, shady said:

I can't take seriously the same people who think that free healthcare is communism and that they "don't want to pay other people's medical bills". I don't blame them 100%, that's what generations of propaganda does. The tax money that should've gone into heathcare goes into their military that destroys other countries. 

Also my parents and grandparents grew up during the big bad communism and got free apartments that aren't made of cardboard and still are of better quality than the fancy glass ones. But I guess we're more free for not being able to afford any roof over our heads without draining ourselves into debt until the age of 60.

Also, my boyfriend is pro-life and when I brought up the rape and the life risk argument he left me on read. Like dude, if your mom was at that situation what would you say? So selfish. Do they think life starts at ejaculation or erection? 

break up with your boyfriend? i'd leave him and find someone better 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

22 hours ago, Mer said:

I think you completely missed my point…

what I am articulating is that people from all walks of life are anti-abortion. Don’t just blame this on the obviously rural, country “hicks”. Your co-worker in California is just as likely to celebrate this, even if they seem worldly and sophisticated. These people are all around us. 

1 hour ago, sulli said:

now why was your first thought of what to post first in this thread these retards

1. Don’t use that word. 
2. Read the actual thread where I explain what I was saying. 
3. This photo is literally all over the front page of news articles. If you’re uncomfortable with the fact there are people like this celebrating it, good. Vote—so they won’t have something to celebrate in the future. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I was talking about this with my mum and she was saying how she grew up in Tasmania (the most backwards state) and in those times you had to go interstate for an abortion but because it's an island you had to have the money to fly and many women didn't so there were many people who performed illegal abortions for cheap. And she had this neighbour whose girlfriend got pregnant and he forced her to have an illegal abortion and she died of sepsis

It's disgusting to think that this will be the reality for many women in a supposed first world country now

(And these anti-abortionists always frame it that it's always the "evil" woman's choice to have the abortion but in reality what I just described will absolutely happen, in addition to women not being able to make the choice for themselves)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm pessimistic about the future of the U.S., and I feel sorry for all the good people who live there. Especially for the women from poorer backgrounds who will suffer the most because they cannot afford to travel to a state with legal abortion.

40 minutes ago, drewby said:

Fuck all 6 justices who voted to overturn it but fuck Clarence Thomas especially.

A black man living in a country that once persecuted his own people with these types of oppressive laws that he is now inflicting on others is like the worlds most hilarious joke. It literally is incomprehensible….

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

14 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

break up with your boyfriend? i'd leave him and find someone better 

14 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

Dump his ass

Lmao he actually respects me and is more of a simp than an asshole and I'm literally in charge. He's just uneducated and is into some right wing bullshit mentality, like many guys here. I'll try to educate him and tell what actually happens when it's banned and why it's not murder ffs nor its going to stop. Like a wise man said "When does life start then? During ejaculation?" 

I also read some comments from women pro-lifers and can't believe how people are selfish and gross. Just because you're a mom and religious doesn't mean everyone will be in the same situation. Everyone is also pro-sex until someone gets knocked-out and they people blame her for having sex at all. They even lie how ungodly women abort multiple times a year. What? A woman will probably be sterilized after so many abortions. I'm not promiscuous and pro-abortion not so I could abort once a year because it's thrilling, it's for other people's sake and maybe I'll need it once im my life. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/06/roe-overturned-supreme-court-samuel-alito-opinion/661386/

As stated in the article :

the overturning of Roe v. Wade is  just the beginning of the Court’s mission to reshape all of American society according to conservative demands, without fear of public opposition.”

I think that everything boils down to that 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

5 hours ago, shady said:

Lmao he actually respects me and is more of a simp than an asshole and I'm literally in charge. He's just uneducated and is into some right wing bullshit mentality, like many guys here. I'll try to educate him and tell what actually happens when it's banned and why it's not murder ffs nor its going to stop. Like a wise man said "When does life start then? During ejaculation?" 

I also read some comments from women pro-lifers and can't believe how people are selfish and gross. Just because you're a mom and religious doesn't mean everyone will be in the same situation. Everyone is also pro-sex until someone gets knocked-out and they people blame her for having sex at all. They even lie how ungodly women abort multiple times a year. What? A woman will probably be sterilized after so many abortions. I'm not promiscuous and pro-abortion not so I could abort once a year because it's thrilling, it's for other people's sake and maybe I'll need it once im my life. 

i’m sorry but you shouldn’t have to educate a man about your rights, it’s 2022 & he could easily learn the facts about abortion himself, or maybe he should’ve just listened to what women were saying about it from the start, at this point it’s his own ignorance, you shouldn’t have to change his ways of thinking for him, & it isn’t worth being with somebody who you think “respects” you, like you said, at some point you may need one, what are you going to do when he doesn’t want you to get one? obviously, you have the choice, but a man who subscribes to right-wing ideals probably has views about women which are just backwards & wrong, you shouldn’t have to settle for somebody who doesn’t believe in your rights, or somebody who has viewpoints which you believe are harmful & wrong, he can change his beliefs on his own, he shouldn’t need a woman to do that for him

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i’m sorry but you shouldn’t have to educate a man about your rights, it’s 2022 & he could easily learn the facts about abortion himself, or maybe he should’ve just listened to what women were saying about it from the start, at this point it’s his own ignorance, you shouldn’t have to change his ways of thinking for him, & it isn’t worth being with somebody who you think “respects” you, like you said, at some point you may need one, what are you going to do when he doesn’t want you to get one? obviously, you have the choice, but a man who subscribes to right-wing ideals probably has views about women which are just backwards & wrong, you shouldn’t have to settle for somebody who doesn’t believe in your rights, or somebody who has viewpoints which you believe are harmful & wrong, he can change his beliefs on his own, he shouldn’t need a woman to do that for him

this

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

I respect your opinions. You guys give good, non toxic advice. Sadly, many people here are not very educated. Also, I don't know a single relationship that lasted after an abortion. Abortions aren't talked about anywhere except among regular people, just like birth control. My friend, a girl, also views abortion as murder and so do many people here despite being fully legal. Having an unplanned baby ironically destroyed her future and attached her to a broke, jobless bum. They probably don't connect abused children to being unwanted, don't know anyone from the foster system and orphanages and think that everyone who decides to give birth to their unwanted child will in 100% case change their mind because motherly instinct. I know some people who are all from the above and they had the saddest lives in high school. I think that people will talk more about this on the TV. They will probably attract plenty of misogynists that don't have any other argument except screaming 'murder'  but that makes it even easier to win a debate and educate people.

8 hours ago, shady said:

He's just uneducated and is into some right wing bullshit mentality, like many guys here.

6 minutes ago, shady said:

Sadly, many people here are not very educated.

Um…sorry? Is “here” referring to LanaBoards? I think this community as a whole is left leaning and very educated. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift