Sign in to follow this  
fl0r1dakil0s

Westworld

ok so my theory rn is that christina is in some sort of loop. this makes sense because the people she walked by in the city in both episode 1 and 2 are the same, and the screen that popped up on her bosses computer when they were on the phone had statistics like "continuity: on" showing for her.

i'm conflicted over what kind of loop it could be though. in episode one guys passing by her said "i can't believe you've never been here before" similarly to the visitors in season 1. on the other hand though i think this could be a sort of "park" where the goal is for the hosts to become sentient. and maybe the "guests" are just humans controlled by charlotte's flies? this theory assumes that there's a time jump between charlotte/william's storyline and christina's. it also doesn't account for how christina seems to be writing people into the story unless each host had their own simulated park? which wouldn't really make sense

i also have no idea how teddy plays into it at all, and how he obviously knows he wants to protect christina which means he has some sort of memory of dolores

also i was wondering if maybe dolores getting deleted by rehoboam just means that she was like sucked into it, and that she somehow has some of its powers now in that she can literally write the lives of people in her world/loop/simulation?

ALSO maeve and caleb's storyline? maybe they are in a timeline ahead of william/charlotte's like dolores (christina)? and he bought all that land and succeeded in making his (charlotte's) park? not sure why (seemingly) human's would be able to go there though unless it's a plan to replace them with hosts? which makes no sense bc it seems like a huge waste of money and time and there would be much better ways for charlotte to do that. i also have no idea about who led them (maeve and caleb) there and what they're meant to do there. tbh i truly have no idea where this season could go and i love it so far, it feels like season 1 westworld is back :cuteface: