Sign in to follow this  
TheBoss

"Beautiful People Beautiful Problems" featured in HBO MAX's "The Last Movie Stars" trailer, to be premiered on July 21st

Should have used the demo :oic2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Love this and love Stevie Nicks, but I will never forgive Lana for changing the song production... The other 3 demos are clearly superior to the final version, which is so basic...:poordat:

25 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Cute, and glad it can maybe elevate the song

head into the bathroom and wash your mouth please. That song is at its highest form as is. 

5 hours ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

I hate this f*cking song

^

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

A (1) LFL song on (2) something I won't watch is so anti-climactic :toofunny:

Like WCE tbh

When is she going to get her bond song? Or in general do the song for a big movie again, not a series or a documentary? They can never blow up the way a movie soundtrack would.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

10 hours ago, Thunder said:

Should have used the demo :oic2:

Hell na.

i hate the demo of that song: it’s just sheer pain and desperate. The final version has its flaws for sure, but at least it’s not contemplating ending someone’s life 

13 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Hell na.

i hate the demo of that song: it’s just sheer pain and desperate. The final version has its flaws for sure, but at least it’s not contemplating ending someone’s life 

You missing the whole point of the song-

But I don't think the demo would have fit this series anyways since their lives did not seem that dramatic... and the final version IS good (one of my favs of lfl in fact :coffee: )

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

29 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

You missing the whole point of the song-

But I don't think the demo would have fit this series anyways since their lives did not seem that dramatic... and the final version IS good (one of my favs of lfl in fact :coffee: )

You’re probably right that the demo wouldn’t have fitted the documentary. 
as for the demo, I listened to it only twice : When I heard she said “she wants to die and she should fucking try”, I said to myself: “Thank God she changed the lyrics on that one: the backlash she would have received if that had been the final version  would have been insane”. Plus I really like the lyrics of the final version, and she sang with Legend Stevie Nicks, it really adds to the song. 

19 hours ago, Mer said:

head into the bathroom and wash your mouth please. That song is at its highest form as is. 

^

Thank you for saying this. I hate the slander that song and Stevie get on here

Lfl songs have been in a lot of documentaries. Good for her

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

You’re probably right that the demo wouldn’t have fitted the documentary. 
as for the demo, I listened to it only twice : When I heard she said “she wants to die and she should fucking try”, I said to myself: “Thank God she changed the lyrics on that one: the backlash she would have received if that had been the final version  would have been insane”. Plus I really like the lyrics of the final version, and she sang with Legend Stevie Nicks, it really adds to the song. 

Lemme make a whole analysis of the song real quick...

The song itself is more of a response to critics and just that whole "If she wants to die so bad why doesn't she just kill herself already" saying people were tweeting at Lana back then. It's not necessarily Lana saying she wants to kill herself but her addressing that normal people can casually talk about depression and being sad in general, but when Lana or any other celebrity were to speak out about it they would get the "beautiful people beautiful problems" treatment where they would get mocked for feeling a certain way because of their status in wealth/fame or whatever. 

When you mentioned " it’s just sheer pain and desperate" that's EXACTLY what Lana was singing about where she could literally say she wants to die and won't be taken seriously due to her status. The song is actually quite close to Lana's QFTC statement where she mentioned there is a certain image based on feminism and she doesn't have it; therefore treated different. It's the same thing with BPBP / publicizing depression in the public eye. The times have changed a lot since 2014 & it's more accepted and noted now but in 2014 you would have been  (and were) laughed at!

Also why the demo would not fit the documentary because the demo lyrics don't really relate to their story... 

Spoiler

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan