Elle

Lana and Jack Donoghue at a prison in Chicago, IL - July 8th(?), 2022

Just in: Lana Del Rey’s new boyfriend Jack Donoghue bails out singers longtime muse, Lizzy Grant rumored to feature on her next studio album.

Interviewers captured the couple outside the prison of the previously incarcerated singer on June 8th:

IMG_0750.jpg

1 hour ago, ImenaOphelia said:

not him wearing a cap with the text "Polska" (Poland in Polish) and Polish emblem for like no reason 💀

Why not - people all over the world are wearing shirts with anything USA related on them too :oprah3:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

She’s bailing out that TikTok Lipster who used Amy Coney Barrett’s credit card, duh. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, revadece said:

is he wearing cap with polish national symbols? 😭

2 hours ago, ImenaOphelia said:

not him wearing a cap with the text "Polska" (Poland in Polish) and Polish emblem for like no reason 💀

chicago, where he lived/went to school (not sure if he still does live here but i believe he does) has the most polish immigrants of any place in america, there's polish stuff everywhere so he probably like got it at a thrift store and thought it was cool bc there's tons of clothes with polish stuff on it, a lot of my friends just buy stuff at the thrift store with orzel bialy on it because they like it, i do too but my parents are actually from poland :deadbanana: 

as both a chicago suburban resident and the child of a polish immigrant i can firmly say i am absolutely eating this up!!! :oop2:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif