Elle

Lana and Jack Donoghue at a prison in Chicago, IL - July 8th(?), 2022

:coffee:

Less than two months ago a friend of Jack's told DailyMail.com that Jack and Lana were 'this unexpected power couple of dark, twisted Americana.'

'They seem really into each other. I mean, she's made pretty clear in her music she likes bad boys with tattoos, Jack is that to the Nth level,' the insider said.

'Jack is all dark and edgy and seems anti-everything but underneath all that he's actually a good-looking guy, an all-American hunk. He's kind of like this troubled, hot guy, someone who maybe played football in high school but then dropped out to chase his demons,' the pal added.

This makes him sound HORRIBLE so I sure hope he's changed

Jack is part of the 'witch house' band Salem with John Holland.

In an interview with Butt magazine, John previously revealed that he had been a prostitute as a teenager.

John also said he had Jack had 'hooked up a few times' but never became boyfriends because John 'has this weird thing where he's, like: "I’m not attracted to people I respect." You know Dopey in Snow White? He’s into that kind of person.' 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

the bit “but underneath it all he’s a good looking guy” lmfaoooooooo like not even a GOOD person, just good looking. Like “underneath all these layers of shit, at least he’s hot?”

I looked up the original interview and it makes him sound even worse:

But sex didn’t work out?

He has this weird thing where he’s, like, ‘I’m not attracted to people I respect.’ You know Dopey in Snow White? He’s into that kind of person.

I have never heard of anyone with a Dopey fetish.

Yeah, well, he likes people who are, like, dumb.

So he wants to fuck someone dumb?

Yeah. That’s it.

And how did you meet Jack?

I met Jack in Chicago, when I was a junior in college. He came to my work one day. I was working at American Apparel and the first thing he said to me was: ‘You cannot have any friends other than me and my friend Jesse.’ I was dating this guy at the time and Jack was, like, ‘You can’t date him. You have to just disconnect from everyone you know and if you want to talk to any of them, you’ll have to write it down in a book, and we’ll look at it and approve whether you can talk to them or not.’

Red flags EVERYWHERE

I think this is from like 2010 and I like to think that people can change, so let's hope so

Just now, Writer In The Dark said:

Idc this is a hit album material right in front of us :oprah3:

Yeah it's gonna be G-Eazy x 100 when they break up

Although I really hope for her sake he has changed

I just want her to find someone NICE