Elle

Lana and Jack Donoghue at a prison in Chicago, IL - July 8th(?), 2022

I am now excited for the era! lana cover Cell Block Tango

7 hours ago, World At War said:

LANA&NIKKI LIVE AT COOK COUNTY JAIL backed by PROMISE OF THE REAL with special guests SALEM, SIERRA FARRELL, WEYES BLOOD, ZELLA DAY and much more

Manifest It!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

5 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Isn't he Queen Courtney's ex boyfriend?

I think so

Funnily enough she's friends with a few of Lana's exes including Fran and Gerald 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Maybe we can just be happy she’s getting some good dick yk, I think we can all agree on that :true:

She's in the winter of her life, it's what matters now :oop2:

So I was checking out her mans page just being nosy and I saw that he is acquainted with a lot of people in lanas circle. Kanye, Julia Fox, FKA Twigs etc. I wonder how they met, He def seems interesting! I get the vibe that Hes an edgy artsy type of dude, i saw some comments calling him a trumpie but def not cuz he posted something about not liking trump😭

1 hour ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

So I was checking out her mans page just being nosy and I saw that he is acquainted with a lot of people in lanas circle. Kanye, Julia Fox, FKA Twigs etc. I wonder how they met, He def seems interesting! I get the vibe that Hes an edgy artsy type of dude, i saw some comments calling him a trumpie but def not cuz he posted something about not liking trump😭

tbh it's really stupid when people judge someone as a trump supporter just because the "vibes" they give off (it just means they look a certain way and it's really rude. always found it unfunny when twitter said "xyz looks like they'd call be a homophobic slur") :dmd:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

51 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

tbh it's really stupid when people judge someone as a trump supporter just because the "vibes" they give off (it just means they look a certain way and it's really rude. always found it unfunny when twitter said "xyz looks like they'd call be a homophobic slur") :dmd:

Very that. I found that part funny cuz there’s literally videos him kissing guys. I think his Instagram is very shock factor lmao Imo I think he just shitposts. Just because a guy wears dad jeans and looks like a typical “dude Bro” doesn’t mean they support trump😭 i live in Florida, and I have met people from all walks of life who support that man that you’d never expect so ya you really can’t judge a book by its cover. You think you’ve seen everything til youve seen a drag Queen in a trump flag dress😭

10 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

293237336_564710758583168_26128854190677

TRACKLIST LEAKED

1.Stripped Dress

2.Chemtrails Over The Cook County Jail

3.California Prisoner Freak

4.Let Me Love You Like A Visitor

5.Wild At Cell

6.Dark But Just A Crime

7.Not Whose Are In Prison Are Criminals

8.Illnois

9.Together Slowly

10.Dance Till We Free

11.For Free

10 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

She always absorbs her boyfriend’s entire personality so if Jack is cool she’ll start being cool again 

This

Why are her best albums always with her most prolific boyfriends?

Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, and ofc Nfr

Idk how her expression can be so nondescript but so hilarious at the same time… I haven’t stop thinking about this photo it’s actually incredible

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey