Elle

Lana and Jack Donoghue at a prison in Chicago, IL - July 8th(?), 2022

2 minutes ago, sulli said:

i kind of hate now that they posted together because all of the boring and basic ass locals are discovering him and salem and just don't understand and are taking it all seriously :crai: his ig is part of the creative world he built. everytime i see someone "omg trump supporter tease" a vein in my forehead pops.

Every Pop Crave follower together has a combined 20 IQ points…. And all the retweets it’s the same fucking (bad) joke. I hate neolib twinks so much. So annoying. Many people are saying they are the worst demographic. Sad!

4 minutes ago, West Coast said:

This spill :gasp:

People care way too much about who she dates and for what 

Ikr i saw this was a hot topic….. I was expecting something happened. Nope. Nonsense as usual. If you think twitter or god forbid tik tok is real life…you should be on mod queue so we aren’t always on false alarm.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Every Pop Crave follower together has a combined 20 IQ points…. And all the retweets it’s the same fucking (bad) joke. I hate neolib twinks so much. So annoying. Many people are saying they are the worst demographic. Sad!

i’m assuming they’re just rehashing the same old “lana is a blonde karen racist republican trump supporter!” shit?

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

fans get mad that people always pass around the photos of Lana kissing her sister and wearing the headress in Ride out of context as an excuse to bash on her, so I think it's a little hypocritical and foolish that people are spreading pics of her bf to hate on him. she's a grown woman she can make her own decisions lol. people are so ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

fans get mad that people always pass around the photos of Lana kissing her sister and wearing the headress in Ride out of context as an excuse to bash on her, so I think it's a little hypocritical and foolish that people are spreading pics of her bf to hate on him. she's a grown woman she can make her own decisions lol. people are so ridiculous 

this may be a hot/cold? take but i don’t really get grossed out by the photo of lana & chuck kissing (which i know sounds hypocritical bc a few posts above i talked about how cousin-incest is seen as gross) yes, it’s a bit strange but it was 12 years old & it was just a kiss, the way people talk about it you would think they were naked & on top of each other 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

7 minutes ago, aly said:

Kinda shady for her to post that ngl , ldr9 angry about Ethel Cain confirmed :omfg2:

her thread about to get locked again lmao

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 hour ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

period donald :pout: they are as shallow as a kiddie pool and share the same one and a half braincell. get them outta here!

12 hours ago, venicebitch said:

I mean yeah it’s literally about him as a 18-year old guy so I don’t think it’s fair 

Yeah not that their age difference matters or any shit, but I didn't realise he was so much younger than she was

So I was calculating that he was like this in his mid-twenties which is why I was like :wtf3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 hours ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Ikr i saw this was a hot topic….. I was expecting something happened. Nope. Nonsense as usual. If you think twitter or god forbid tik tok is real life…you should be on mod queue so we aren’t always on false alarm.

I would argue relevancy based on the fact that her musical direction is often tied to whom she is dating/has dated :agree:

That and there is absolutely nothing else happening so gossiping is fun :oic2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream