6.Dark But Just A Crime

7.Not Whose Are In Prison Are Criminals

8.Illnois

9.Together Slowly

10.Dance Till We Free

11.For Free

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Can someone please summarise what Ethel deleted? I missed that entirely and the previews of tweets don't show up for me properly on here

nvm i actually didn’t know :really:

i try not to talk too much about the people she's allegedly with but at least jack is exciting ... her last few bfs had the energy of room temperature skim milk

sUcVobB.png

34 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Can someone please summarise what Ethel deleted? I missed that entirely and the previews of tweets don't show up for me properly on here

18 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

it's just ethel saying jack is hot at least the way i understand it

i try not to talk too much about the people she's allegedly with but at least jack is exciting ... her last few bfs had the energy of room temperature skim milk

it was this pic

these tik tok hoes are at it again. Where the fuck are their parents?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 hours ago, Brow Bone said:

So its basically like a reverse fjm freak video w jack it seems excited for their mv feat julia fox

Omg I had a thought earlier today that Julia and Jack should star in a music video for Lana. Would be a serve

5 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

The amount of times I've seen people make the joke "where was he on January 6th" 

...I'm tired. 

Locals can't comprehend someone like Jack who doesn't fit neatly into any one category.

He leans into a white trash aesthetic for his witch house music project and his posts are clearly a reflection of his unusual sense of humor. How is this so hard to understand?

he is literally charlie 2.0 y'all thinking she is so far removed from that aesthetic when she was the originator of it but did it white glamour trash aesthetic instead and her brother is... well that

11 hours ago, jazzsingrcultleadr said:

we've known this but since its been trending on twitter rn.....jack is so fucking hot and perfect. i hope they last

I’m sorry but posts like this must mean I’m the UKs next top model…no hate to Jack all these thirst posts are odd, there’s a lot of guys who look like this where I am.

10 hours ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Every Pop Crave follower together has a combined 20 IQ points…. And all the retweets it’s the same fucking (bad) joke. I hate neolib twinks so much. So annoying. Many people are saying they are the worst demographic. Sad!

Ikr i saw this was a hot topic….. I was expecting something happened. Nope. Nonsense as usual. If you think twitter or god forbid tik tok is real life…you should be on mod queue so we aren’t always on false alarm.

Many such cases :hillary:

Spoiler

Stop being so based, I'm always laughing at your posts