Elle

Lana and Jack Donoghue at a prison in Chicago, IL - July 8th(?), 2022

re: ethel cain, it's hilarious to me how she'll get really defensive whenever someone points out the obvious ldr influence in her music / aesthetic (like the pitchfork review of her album which was, lbr, on point) but won't resist inserting herself in the current ldr discourse in a ~i won't be outdone, but make it ironic~ sorta way, thus proving lana truly lives in her mind rent free :oic2:

13 hours ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

I still don’t know who ethel cain is and I’m okay with that

me too, irrelevant person I should say

Naur, what we aren’t gonna do is drag Ethel cain in this thread. Lana and Ethel, 2 powerful women who happened to date the same guy maybe. 

4 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Naur, what we aren’t gonna do is drag Ethel cain in this thread. Lana and Ethel, 2 powerful women who happened to date the same guy maybe. 

I don't have anything against Ethel, but the feud she made up in her head with Lana stans is pretty strange. If she doesn't want to be associated or compared then I don't understand why she'd post those tweets.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

52 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I don't have anything against Ethel, but the feud she made up in her head with Lana stans is pretty strange. If she doesn't want to be associated or compared then I don't understand why she'd post those tweets.

I guess it's a kind of irony, like "Ok, you want to compare me with Lana, I show you what we have in common".

Didn't she also say that they were comparing her to someone she doesn't even listen to? Just to then go and tweet Cruel World lyrics :brows:

If she wants to play around about the Lana thing just keep it fun (like the Jack pic would have been fine if she didn't get all defensive when it's not in her favor :silly:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Didn't she also say that they were comparing her to someone she doesn't even listen to? Just to then go and tweet Cruel World lyrics :brows:

if she said that, it's also patently untrue. i already followed her circa question for the culture drama & that's when she went with the zeitgeist and p much turned on lana, she was def all over her ass before that. maybe she doesn't listen to her now but to deny influence/inspiration when the internet is forever is... a choice.

10 minutes ago, bummersummer said:

if she said that, it's also patently untrue. i already followed her circa question for the culture drama & that's when she went with the zeitgeist and p much turned on lana, she was def all over her ass before that. maybe she doesn't listen to her now but to deny influence/inspiration when the internet is forever is... a choice.

Oh wow, I guess that explains why she was getting so defensive. Also I just remembered when she edited her page on Wikipedia to only remove the Lana mention, I wonder if she has an account on LB :creep: 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

10 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Oh wow, I guess that explains why she was getting so defensive. Also I just remembered when she edited her page on Wikipedia to only remove the Lana mention, I wonder if she has an account on LB :creep: 

she edited her own page on wikipedia to delete any mention of lana…? that’s… strange :um2:

WGe8ynS.gif

39 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Just read what she said about Lana in that article and it surprises me how many people think BTD is some kind of a happy and positive portray of glamour and opulence. 

Just woke up, but perhaps we should cease the Ethel Cain discourse bc she has qualms about Lana fans talking negatively abt her, which is why we had to lock her thread at her request (even though everything was positive at the time) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

22 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

is cousins even classed as incest

im crying

22 hours ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Lana stans secretly hate lana I swear bc whenever she seems to be happy do their damnedest to spoil that….like why do you care who she dates? That’s deranged. You aren’t actually friends. She doesnt know you exist and you don’t have a say in her life. She’s basically 40 wtf she doesn’t need y’all nannying her. She’s wild and free. Let her date a sexy deranged artist if thats what she wants. 

You’ll need a miracle. Y’all are why she’s ready to leave L.A….and apparently go to jail to escape you freaks and frankly that’s valid.

exactly this 100%.

she needs to come to some seclusive new england town i swear

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee