Elle

Lana and Jack Donoghue at a prison in Chicago, IL - July 8th(?), 2022

I can't believe anyone is mad about this union. This man is behind this project and particularly this song:

So on brand for Lanz idc idc....:smokes:If Jack Donaghue can yank us out of the Jack Antonoff era with his esoteric veiny death grip– I might just renew my stan card.

tenor.gif?itemid=26222673

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ Life is just a bubble and it's filled with air ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

On 7/14/2022 at 3:05 PM, Coloringbooks said:

I don't have anything against Ethel, but the feud she made up in her head with Lana stans is pretty strange. If she doesn't want to be associated or compared then I don't understand why she'd post those tweets.

There's a literary term for this that I forget. When a writer disparages their mentor as a way to symbolically break free from their influence. Psychologically, it's kind of the same idea behind why teenagers rebel against their parents. 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

my mom literally came to my room a few hours earlier to ask me about this jack dude 'cause she was listening to a celebrity gossip podcast and in the podcast they were talking about lana and "her new bisexual boyfriend"

then she asked me to show her his pics so I did and she just said "oh lana" laughing at the picture of them together and then proceeded to say he doesn't look good wearing a cap 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

my mom literally came to my room a few hours earlier to ask me about this jack dude 'cause she was listening to a celebrity gossip podcast and in the podcast they were talking about lana and "her new bisexual boyfriend"

then she asked me to show her his pics so I did and she just said "oh lana" laughing at the picture of them together and then proceeded to say he doesn't look good wearing a cap 

this is so wholesome

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

this is so wholesome

and it was so out of nowhere lol was not expecting her to ask me about some lana teas

she was literally in a towel because she was about to get in the shower to get ready for a party but rushed to my bedroom holding her phone with the podcast playing instead 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 7/15/2022 at 8:08 PM, LOVE said:

I can't believe anyone is mad about this union. This man is behind this project and particularly this song:

So on brand for Lanz idc idc....:smokes:If Jack Donaghue can yank us out of the Jack Antonoff era with his esoteric veiny death grip– I might just renew my stan card.

I really LOVE this song

wait

I am a huge SALEM fan, I love all the musics