jamesss

where is everyone getting leaked lana music??

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I was pretty convincing there for awhile huh

Anyway nobody should even try to hack me I have 1024 pixel encryption on a remote cloud server which is the gold standard of Unix server secure socket layers and hypertext transfer protocols.

Idk those pixels look uneven af :creep: 

whatarecoloris.jpg

On 7/18/2022 at 10:14 PM, TrailerParkMethDealer said:

Why does "Bikini Bottom" unironically sound like an old Lizzy acappella demo:toofunny:

Probably was a title at one point :toofunny:

I wonder what a SpongeBob inspired song would be :flop:

14 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Why the random Portuguese texts???

Probably cos they don't speak English. :oopna2:

8 minutes ago, QueenOfHearts said:

If you don't speak Portuguese, you made a mistake.

If you speak, you are definitely evil.

:deadbanana:

5 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Provavelmente porque eles não falam inglês.:oopna2:

:banana morta:

Falar eu até falo. Aprendemos o básico nos colégios e existe uma oferta de cursos enorme. Eu faço um deles e estou no nível intermediário. Mas hoje em especial estou com dor de cabeça e não quero ficar escrevendo em outro idioma hahaha

Interesting topic.
I don't know either and it intrigues me.
With each leak, I wonder how it can be possible that such a well-known artist and therefore with a lot of financial means can continue to have works stolen, Lana needs to invest in a safe and hard drives with code . But that's also why we love it, this messy generosity. :party:

But I guess there are several options:

- Either Lana discloses them herself (Honeymoon and Hope...) for the videos are the proof, she can very well make anonymous YT accounts to disclose but we know that the songs go mainly through Honeymoun, so it's not not her 

- Her hard drive was stolen, but the leaked songs are sometimes after this incident so it's other people

- Lana's entourage isn't secure enough and that's a problem

- These people are in direct contact with Lana and since she is cool, she must say yes or no if he asks her for disclosure

- Hackers can do absolutely anything on the Internet

- The backdoors of the internet, I know there are loopholes and things are easier than you think to get things you want, old blogs, old mp3 sites, archives, a ant work. I managed to find very controversial stuff about a French celebrity, these cases were blocked by people newspapers, everything is possible

- Fame and attention. These people have the codes but like that we expect things from them, and use this expectation to make us wait because they know that these beautiful songs are in their hands and that they have this power

Anyway we will wait until the end, her musical life is exciting.

26 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Interesting topic.
I don't know either and it intrigues me.
With each leak, I wonder how it can be possible that such a well-known artist and therefore with a lot of financial means can continue to have works stolen, Lana needs to invest in a safe and hard drives with code . But that's also why we love it, this messy generosity. :party:

But I guess there are several options:

- Either Lana discloses them herself (Honeymoon and Hope...) for the videos are the proof, she can very well make anonymous YT accounts to disclose but we know that the songs go mainly through Honeymoun, so it's not not her 

- Her hard drive was stolen, but the leaked songs are sometimes after this incident so it's other people

- Lana's entourage isn't secure enough and that's a problem

- These people are in direct contact with Lana and since she is cool, she must say yes or no if he asks her for disclosure

- Hackers can do absolutely anything on the Internet

- The backdoors of the internet, I know there are loopholes and things are easier than you think to get things you want, old blogs, old mp3 sites, archives, a ant work. I managed to find very controversial stuff about a French celebrity, these cases were blocked by people newspapers, everything is possible

- Fame and attention. These people have the codes but like that we expect things from them, and use this expectation to make us wait because they know that these beautiful songs are in their hands and that they have this power

Anyway we will wait until the end, his musical life is exciting.

the backdoors of the internet is interesting to me, there's been a lot of things we've found just be sleuthing around, the june 2006 pics which came out a couple years ago were randomly found on kim garrison's blog, they were sitting there for years & nobody thought to look there before

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the backdoors of the internet is interesting to me, there's been a lot of things we've found just be sleuthing around, the june 2006 pics which came out a couple years ago were randomly found on kim garrison's blog, they were sitting there for years & nobody thought to look there before

It's exactly that. It's infinite and luck means that we inevitably come across a piece of the puzzle.