jamesss

where is everyone getting leaked lana music??

13 hours ago, House of Balloons said:

fuck anglocentrismΒ 

Not me being a native English speaker and havingΒ to look up what anglocentrism means.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

15 hours ago, QueenOfHearts said:

If I have broken any rules, I sincerely apologize. I will try to avoid using my language here and erasing what I said.

noooo, keep using it! its beautiful!

i would like to add that i have a bestie thats from Brasil so i can ask them to translate cos google aint cutting it correctly :deadbanana:

Last.FMΒ |Β DiscogsΒ |Β Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

On 7/18/2022 at 6:50 PM, Surf Noir said:

when big larry came β€˜round just to put him down

spongebob turned into a clown

& no girl ever wants to dance

with aΒ fool who went & ripped his pants

why did I read this to the melody of cult leader

sgopYhV.gif

59 minutes ago, The Siren said:

nããão, continue usando! é lindo!

eu gostaria de acrescentar que eu tenho uma melhor amiga que Γ© do Brasil para que eu possa pedir a eles para traduzir porque o google nΓ£o estΓ‘ cortando corretamente:banana morta:

Ai, que fofo da sua parte πŸ’œ

4 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

Β 

the backdoors of the internet is interesting to me, there's been a lot of things we've found just be sleuthing around, the june 2006 pics which came out a couple years ago were randomly found on kim garrison's blog, they were sitting there for years & nobody thought to look there before

I actually tried to retrace Dacine’s (who leaked the photos)Β steps when they came out. You basically had to alter the URL at the top of her site’s photo section to www.kimgarrison/paparazzi or something like that to access all the photos on her site - that seemed to be the only way to get to themΒ Β 

Β 

I don’t think most of us would’ve thought of that; but I just wanted to say that they were not so easyΒ to access - even Kim herself was surprised that those photos were still on the internet lolΒ 

lPqTY1H.jpg

3 minutes ago, QueenOfHearts said:

Achei mais pessoas aqui que viram. Aparentemente Γ© uma versΓ£o de estΓΊdio de You'll Never Walk Alone

β€œtΓ£o verdade” my Portuguese eraΒ :oprah4:

Β 

But no srsly we need to leave that song in the past. Love me some LDR vocal serves but she’s not itΒ :smokes3:

On 7/22/2022 at 3:33 AM, QueenOfHearts said:

If I have broken any rules, I sincerely apologize. I will try to avoid using my language here and erasing what I said.

you saying this and then continuing to speak in your language on the following page is hilarious and campΒ 

Looks like this has not been commented in a while, so I’ll just annoyingly restart it. I have 4 pics of a playlist I made from SoundCloud. Did I miss anything important. Looks like I got the main ones at least? Thank you friends!!103-A4-AD7-644-A-451-D-A509-8773-FF84915F958-D52-E-2719-4542-8-F74-C8144274-A125770-C6263-444-D-48-D5-878-F-F0-B88-A72-E103-A4-AD7-644-A-451-D-A509-8773-FF84915

Λ₯Λ₯βˆ€ βŠ₯βˆ€ βŠ₯Nβˆ€M I βŠ₯βˆ€HM βŠ₯ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-

3 minutes ago, LanaNirvana said:

Looks like this has not been commented in a while, so I’ll just annoyingly restart it. I have 4 pics of a playlist I made from SoundCloud. Did I miss anything important. Looks like I got the main ones at least? Thank you friends!!103-A4-AD7-644-A-451-D-A509-8773-FF84915F958-D52-E-2719-4542-8-F74-C8144274-A125770-C6263-444-D-48-D5-878-F-F0-B88-A72-E103-A4-AD7-644-A-451-D-A509-8773-FF84915

melancholia?Β :oopna2:

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

melancholia?Β :oopna2:

Right?

Λ₯Λ₯βˆ€ βŠ₯βˆ€ βŠ₯Nβˆ€M I βŠ₯βˆ€HM βŠ₯ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-