Sign in to follow this  
American Whore

Lana Del Rey For President 2024

GettyImages-186605987.jpg

I now propose that all Americans who can vote for president in 2024, please write in Lana Del Rey. 

Shes over 35, so she's eligible smile-grin.gif

She's liberal (but not actually running)

She's elusive so nobody would know where she is:bye3:

She can write cryptically (and knows when to delete twitter)

She is WiLd AnD fReE lanaboards.gif

and she preeeeettttyyyy lana-del-rey-marinerscomplex.gif

She has so many wigs nobody would know if it's her or not dwight-schrute-office.gif

She is rich (but not how you think) and could fund her own campaign (even a free one on www.Lanaboards.com)snart-lana-del-rey.gif

She cares about people and not corporations (fuck you, music industry!) tumblr_ozlgo5AdxG1w5casuo1_400.gif

She's not afraid to fight you (she will win, rise again, soar in the wind)  zdb0ou3ln8r11.jpg?auto=webp&s=ba9be5b8b2

She'd be perfect for our next president. Maybe we should start a cult and get everyone to vote her in (bc let's face it, our elections are a joke anyway) so if everyone wrote her in, maybe we'd have a chance of having a female president who isn't a narcissistic maniac OR senile! :candy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i heard that once lana del rey becomes president she’ll have her own roller-coaster! how cool is that?

ooo! I hope it has sparklers, jump ropes, lollipops and hula hoops! hula-hoop-cool.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

OMFG IM SCALPED YOU’RE TOTALLY HEAD OF MARKETING 

Eyebrow-Scalp1.jpg

LMFAO LET'S DO THIS

lemme start making some calls pqClClJ.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I have bad news for you all

4ad267644a431441916fbc6ce677fb56.jpg

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

She can’t even serve up three solid music videos per era anymore. I don’t think she could finish a single term as POTUS. She would do it for one day and then lock herself up in the white house and only go on IG live occasionally. She won’t appear or hold speeches in public. She‘ll just release obscure video speeches on SM filmed on the 8mm app.

If you think Biden isn’t present and isn’t engaged with the public then Lana will be 100x worse.   She’d probably be all over the place with secret service in a complete mess…and running away from appearances.   ‘Where is President Del Rey? We just don’t know….last spotted around Coney Island’.  One things for sure Nikki Lane would be Vice President.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

If you think Biden isn’t present and isn’t engaged with the public then Lana will be 100x worse.   She’d probably be all over the place with secret service in a complete mess…and running away from appearances.   ‘Where is President Del Rey? We just don’t know….last spotted around Coney Island’.  One things for sure Nikki Lane would be Vice President.  

Del Rey-Lane 2024!

whatarecoloris.jpg