Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Lyrics to Too Afraid randomly kept coming to my head so I decided to give the song a listen after a long time. I could not stand more than a minute. Oh dear...

And she better release something new quick to save her reputation in the industry (at least I hope she will). What was the point of providing the snippet of Man's World already in March? Even the label said that new things are coming or something like that. Do you think it's all postponed due to Covid?

original.gif

Guys, two questions:

1. Is there a full radioactive demo? Read somewhere there is one longer than the protools short clip

2. Is the final Scap & Plaster master real?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Guys, two questions:

1. Is there a full radioactive demo? Read somewhere there is one longer than the protools short clip

2. Is the final Scap & Plaster master real?

1. Yeah, there is one. Marina was listening to it while recording the final version, there's a clip of that in the ProTools pack:

https://dbree.org/v/d455d0

2. I think so, I'm not sure

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

2 minutes ago, Loreen said:

1. Yeah, there is one. Marina was listening to it while recording the final version, there's a clip of that in the ProTools pack:

https://dbree.org/v/d455d0

2. I think so, I'm not sure

Thanks! Do you have a link for the protools full demo?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

8 minutes ago, Roger said:

Thanks! Do you have a link for the protools full demo?

Nope, I don't even have the whole ProTools pack but that archive/clip lol

Edit: Oh, if you meant the short demo that leaked years ago then I don't have a link too, sorry

26 minutes ago, Loreen said:

Nope, I don't even have the whole ProTools pack but that archive/clip lol

Edit: Oh, if you meant the short demo that leaked years ago then I don't have a link too, sorry

Oh, don't worry, I do have the short demo I think, but I saw this in this page:
https://marinaandthediamonds.fandom.com/wiki/Radioactive

Pro-tools demo version - 4:23

So I thought it was out and easily to get, I wonder how it sounds.

5 minutes ago, Roger said:

Oh, don't worry, I do have the short demo I think, but I saw this in this page:
https://marinaandthediamonds.fandom.com/wiki/Radioactive

Pro-tools demo version - 4:23

So I thought it was out and easily to get, I wonder how it sounds.

Oh, the 4:23 one is fake! it was made with unused stems/vocal takes that are on the ProTools pack, you can find it here if you search it

https://dbree.org/v/5545db is this what you're talking about? @Roger

"But we originally composed it to this sort of guitar dance track. Then on the last night of working with them [Stargate] someone from Amsterdam sent in an instrumental to a different girl that didn’t work. And then Tor [from Stargate] was like, ‘oh my God, what if we turn put it underneath that track’, and I was like, ‘hm...’, and then we did it and it sounded amazing. And I really wanted to go with it." this one, i want this one. wonder if anyone has it

2 hours ago, Loreen said:

Oh, the 4:23 one is fake! it was made with unused stems/vocal takes that are on the ProTools pack, you can find it here if you search it

Thanks for explaining

2 hours ago, LiFELiNE said:

https://dbree.org/v/5545db is this what you're talking about? @Roger

Yeah, what a shame it's fake but it kinda sounds good hahaha her raw vocals are nice

2 hours ago, LiFELiNE said:

"But we originally composed it to this sort of guitar dance track. Then on the last night of working with them [Stargate] someone from Amsterdam sent in an instrumental to a different girl that didn’t work. And then Tor [from Stargate] was like, ‘oh my God, what if we turn put it underneath that track’, and I was like, ‘hm...’, and then we did it and it sounded amazing. And I really wanted to go with it." this one, i want this one. wonder if anyone has it

Sounds so good!

Btw, WHAT A SHAME ON PAGE 666, there was no big leak during Halloween, such a sad case.