Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

17 hours ago, cory said:

Saviour AND Man's World snippet on the same day? God has smiled down on me. 

I do see why Saviour was left off, though.  Even though I feel like it's still better than Better Than That and could've easily replaced it, as it would add more to the album.

These visuals so far for M5 are seriously a serve, that picture of her in the pink outfit is STUNNING. I cannot wait for this era to kick off :sky:

no better than that slander 

1 hour ago, Doja Cat said:

Did any EH outtake ever leak? 

I think you can consider Miss Y and Scab and Plaster as EH outtakes since other Die Life demos ended up on EH except those two.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

3 hours ago, godsmonster said:

please don't call me is one of her most bland songs idk why yall think it's the greatest "lost hit" ever

it's so repetitive

idk why you’re so pressed about a demo sounding like a demo. if you don’t like it, that’s your problem.

Also don’t know what the big deal is with other people having opinions on things... like ...

1 hour ago, veinsineon said:

idk why you’re so pressed about a demo sounding like a demo. if you don’t like it, that’s your problem.

Also don’t know what the big deal is with other people having opinions on things... like ...

it’s ok to have opinions but it’s so repetitive to costantly hate on an album that is *okay* like Love + Fear... and that’s all people do in this thread lol

2 hours ago, veinsineon said:

oop

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

6 hours ago, veinsineon said:

manifesting this record to have a reworked version of I’m not hungry anymore and also a completely reworked version of please don’t call me with a Rina ft

Fuck I saw her last year in San Francisco and she played I’m Not Hungry Anymore. She needs to officially release it.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

On 8/17/2020 at 6:58 PM, landeath said:

So... months ago the MvS EP with the alternate tracklist was shared by a user called pissychu and I realized that ''Horror Pop'' has a different version on it.

The links will be bellow but I think it's definitely the second version of this song since it was burned in lossy on its orginal CDr (the other tracks are real lossless). She probably re-mixed the song and saved it in lossy since the other version (which we already had in FLAC) has a lossless burn..

v1 (track 2): https://dbree.org/v/727052

v2 (track 5): https://dbree.org/v/5f3af9

Sorry to bump this but what is a lossless burn?

Is that FLAC file of the 1st version real? I didn't know it existed, thought the only Horror pop leak was the original file in mp3 format

R5sPD4M.jpg

On 11/13/2020 at 2:13 PM, Rody29 said:

This sounds really good? I really hope this will be her redemption. I'm sick of people making fun of her and I'm sick of the L+F is bad talk. :rip:

People need to forget that album ever existed. 

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

2 hours ago, Bloody Valentine said:

This sounds really good? I really hope this will be her redemption. I'm sick of people making fun of her and I'm sick of the L+F is bad talk. :rip:

People need to forget that album ever existed. 

L+F has some of her best songs so idk what you’re talking about :w8ing:

31 minutes ago, Life said:

L+F has some of her best songs so idk what you’re talking about :w8ing:

Imagine releasing albums like The Family Jewels, Electra Heart, and FROOT but being told that LOSER + FLOP has your best songs...a tragedy

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

14 hours ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

Sorry to bump this but what is a lossless burn?

Is that FLAC file of the 1st version real? I didn't know it existed, thought the only Horror pop leak was the original file in mp3 format

Lossless is simply the original file used to ''put'' on an empty CDR. Both files are the original files from an original cd rip. And actually they're better than the leaked mp3

7qhp.gif

It’s not that L + F is without good songs, it’s that all of them (even the good ones) are produced with absolutely no character or anything at all to make them interesting. The production is bland enough that it sucks the life out of even the good tracks. The album art is some of the most basic ass stuff I’ve ever seen and it suits the music. 

29 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

It’s not that L + F is without good songs, it’s that all of them (even the good ones) are produced with absolutely no character or anything at all to make them interesting. The production is bland enough that it sucks the life out of even the good tracks. The album art is some of the most basic ass stuff I’ve ever seen and it suits the music. 

I would also add that L+F isn't a bad album, per sé. It's just basic for Marina's standards.

You compare it to EH, FROOT or TFJ and you can see that. However, it's still better than some other albums out there

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif