Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

3 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

eclipse said

The video and song are excellent. She is surrounded by many women of different ethnicities and ages as well as a gay guy in the place where they did the photoshoot for the song. Giving me 919 mv vibes.

I don't wanna live in a man's world anymore, anymore

Marilyn's bungalow, it's number seven

In the pink palace where a man made her legend

Owned by a sheik who killed thousands of gay men

3:33

Omg I meant 911* by Lady Gags

9 minutes ago, Roses of Saigon said:

LFL served us visuals, NFR just served us some neon green cropped windbreakers from Ross and a boat. ?

f42d36ef96e69be9adcfd4fb4c077508.gif

Wrong thread sweaty

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

MOTHER NATURE’S DYING NOBODY’S KEEPING SCORE. I DON’T WANNA LIVE IN A MAN’S WORLD ANYMORE. :omg:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I do get the feeling that this album is going to be her most 'on the nose' project lyrically. Maybe Marina saw everyone saying she was being too vague (such as 'there were riots in America' i know a lot of people cited that to show how washed out L+F was) so now it's going to be an overload of references in the tracks that don't leave much to be read between the lines. Obviously I hope I'm wrong but i wish a good balance of explicit and implicit references were made in the lyrics.

Also the Man's World instrumental sounds like a EH song if it went through slight Froot production (i just can't work out what song of hers it already sounds like) at least the vocal melody is interesting and her voice sounds great!

5 minutes ago, Ghost Town said:

I do get the feeling that this album is going to be her most 'on the nose' project lyrically. Maybe Marina saw everyone saying she was being too vague (such as 'there were riots in America' i know a lot of people cited that to show how washed out L+F was) so now it's going to be an overload of references in the tracks that don't leave much to be read between the lines. Obviously I hope I'm wrong but i wish a good balance of explicit and implicit references were made in the lyrics.

Also the Man's World instrumental sounds like a EH song if it went through slight Froot production (i just can't work out what song of hers it already sounds like) at least the vocal melody is interesting and her voice sounds great!

The energy and progression of the chorus really reminiscent of Forget 

The instrumental reminds me of To Be Human