Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

9 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

The overpolished production and the cringy lyrics are L+F 2.0, yet it still sounds really fun

we get it, it was oVeRpOliShEd... but you don’t have to repeat it every fucking time sis... There’s a negative comment about L+F on every page of this thread :biblio:

1 minute ago, 5adboy said:

we get it, it was oVeRpOliShEd... but you don’t have to repeat it every fucking time sis... There’s a negative comment about L+F on every page of this thread :biblio:

Wtf is your problem, calm down sis. And it's not ME who's to blame for that album btw ?‍♂️

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just now, 5adboy said:

you guys do know that hating on L+F every chance you get is NOT a personality trait right?:smh:

I bet someone here has it tatted on their arm. :judgingu2:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

52 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

my god is dying silently :wowcry:

probably the best line from the whole album, sonically and lyrically. at least in my opinion. i don't get moved by her freaking broken heart bla bla, be soft, be afraid, how to be a human bullshit, but THAT one is truly amazing.

original.gif

22 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

you guys do know that hating on L+F every chance you get is NOT a personality trait right?:smh:

I also dislike the discussion like "it's good / it's bad / no it's good / no it's bad" because it drives us nowhere. We need to keep to the facts and essential details. And for me, the whole concept was completely unnecessary. It feels so, so much that she had no idea for the album -- which she did not need to have -- then she decided to make a concept album out of the songs that have been already produced, which you should never ever do, and then suddenly record the final track, soft to be strong, a cheap song about nothing just to summarise the dumb concept for its listeners. sorry but no, i'm uninterested. let alone the fact she changed the logo and the whole imagery on the spur of the moment. maybe she was aware that some tracks were too lousy and had to give a concept to it, but this tactic failed miserably, especially by mixing the tropical latino influences with cold electropop. I have never listened to such a weird sonical juxtaposition and thus it's difficult to digest this album as a whole.

anyway, stream man's world tomorrow.

original.gif