Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

9 hours ago, godsmonster said:

Lonely Hearts Club is highly underrated and 20 year old me related to it so hard

LOVE LOVE LOVE the second pre-chorus, it would get stuck in my head for days

Love will never be forever
Feelings are just like the weather

January to December
Do you want to be a member?

I loved, loved this song until Joey Graceffa ruined it completely. I can never look at it the same way again, the trauma.

original.gif

2 hours ago, vrtvie said:

I loved, loved this song until Joey Graceffa ruined it completely. I can never look at it the same way again, the trauma.

The number one rule is always scroll away from anything with Joey Graceffaera. You learnt your lesson. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

According to the video premiere, it'll be out tomorrow, the 18th at 12:30PM EST! :party:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 hours ago, vrtvie said:

oh i vaguely remember something involving him but for my own safety, no I dont <3

negAbhB.png

On 11/16/2020 at 11:21 AM, strange weather said:

I'm dreading it so much. She has no subtlety about it either. I'm especially cringing at those lyrics with #metoo. No thank you.

Same sis. it seems written by a Twitter e-girl.

17 hours ago, vrtvie said:

I also dislike the discussion like "it's good / it's bad / no it's good / no it's bad" because it drives us nowhere. We need to keep to the facts and essential details. And for me, the whole concept was completely unnecessary. It feels so, so much that she had no idea for the album -- which she did not need to have -- then she decided to make a concept album out of the songs that have been already produced, which you should never ever do, and then suddenly record the final track, soft to be strong, a cheap song about nothing just to summarise the dumb concept for its listeners.

have you ever had your heart broken? genuine question.

the song isnt cheap and about nothing, it actually makes a lot of sense, especially with feelings that come after a bad breakup. a lot of toxic dating habits do come from a place a fear

negAbhB.png

40 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

have you ever had your heart broken? genuine question.

the song isnt cheap and about nothing, it actually makes a lot of sense, especially with feelings that come after a bad breakup. a lot of toxic dating habits do come from a place a fear

unfortunately not everyone is smart enough to understand Marina :)

Hermit the Frog's last chorus is really epic

Edit: I ain't a music producer or anything but its instrumental is gorgeous and one of her best

It's sticky, VERY cinematic (dark-fantasy movie vibes) and the violins here sound so, so good :kris: 

Edit 2: I'm gonna listen to the song rn but because it slaps

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

?ℍ ?? ℍ??ℝ? ???? ??ℝ?? ???? ? ????? ??????ℕ ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ℍ??ℍ ?ℕ? ?ℍ?? ?ℍ????ℝ ??? ???ℕ ?ℝ? ?? ?ℍ? ?ℝ?ℕ? ???ℕ ℙℙ? ?ℕ ?ℍ? ?ℝ?ℕ? ???ℕ ℝ??? ?? ?ℝ??? ??ℝ ????? ??????ℕ? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??ℝ ????? ?????ℕ?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

33 minutes ago, Loreen said:

Hermit the Frog's last chorus is really epic

Edit: I ain't a music producer or anything but its instrumental is gorgeous and one of her best

It's sticky, VERY cinematic (dark-fantasy movie vibes) and the violins here sound so, so good :kris: 

Edit 2: I'm gonna listen to the song rn but because it slaps

This brings me back to August of 2010. :hair:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY