Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Hold Me could go straight into L+F and it would be a classic 2012 bop. These are... interesting as hell. Mostly for the way they just drift from Electra Heart, so probably very early sessions (?).

Ok just arrived at "I'm the silver screen, I'm the beauty queen" in Hold Me... maybe not so early sessions.

Thanks 4 whoever asked few pages ago about EH Unreleaseds, now we have them lol.

4 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

Hold Me could go straight into L+F and it would be a classic 2012 bop. These are... interesting as hell. Mostly for the way they just drift from Electra Heart, so probably very early sessions (?).

Ok just arrived at "I'm the silver screen, I'm the beauty queen" in Hold Me... maybe not so early sessions.

Thanks 4 whoever asked few pages ago about EH Unreleaseds, now we have them lol.

They're technically from die Life :creep:

But whatevs I'm so here for die Life leaking

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

3 minutes ago, abombnd said:

also i dont think any of these are Die Life, since these are rumored to be ALL produced by Stargate, who did not work on Die Life

they're die life/electra heart. i guess it was a somewhat in between, seeing as electra heart (the song) is dark af itself. she obviously ended up going more "bubblegum" pop with EH in the end, but it obviously started off dark anyway.

7 minutes ago, Life said:

they're die life/electra heart. i guess it was a somewhat in between, seeing as electra heart (the song) is dark af itself. she obviously ended up going more "bubblegum" pop with EH in the end, but it obviously started off dark anyway.

true! guess we won't know for sure lol

xMcVPI7.jpg

What a big surprise!
I hope more leaks, I'm dying to see what was the OG Die Life tracklist.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

can anyone link me to simplify final? i have the mvs and the tcj verson but i cant find the final one

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

28 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

omg die life leaks...never thought we'd see the day...

does anyone have the Die Life cover someone made on marinaboards? it used this picture and it was SOOO good:

tumblr_mpvvdx8UEx1qf4gzoo1_640.jpg

Omg this photo...

I have no clue of how she used to have such strong... aesthetic... like every picture was A SERVE and I don't even know if she had a team behind it or it was just herself like the iconic macbook selfies but... just iconic.

2 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

Omg this photo...

I have no clue of how she used to have such strong... aesthetic... like every picture was A SERVE and I don't even know if she had a team behind it or it was just herself like the iconic macbook selfies but... just iconic.

I’m pretty sure it was just her and her MacBook but yes omg...I was just looking through her old tumblr and mama...the servery...she was so on point 

also @ whoever leaked the die life tracks can we please get Miss Y final and final/HQ version of Jealousy omg

OAjeWdG.jpg?1